NIGHT COURT BISH!

PEPPERJAX

Let's Do A Ritual....
The show was pretty kick azz IMO. Who else is with me? Post your GIFs, comments, or totally roast me for any reason whatsoever. BTW, the late Markie Post was fine back in the day. In before 0 star thread.

night-court-night-court-s06e09.gif

night-court.gif

night-court-night.gif

night-court.gif

After a comedy show in Memphis in the 80s, we went out drinking with the headliner. We followed around the bachelorette party that sat in the front for the show. He had written an episode for Night Court. Drinking with a professional comedian is funny as hell. Make a smart ass remark to a pro, they will put you in your place.

Not long after moving to Miami, I was hanging at a usual spot. Talked to someone for a while that was a writer and he had worked on Night Court.

Love that show.

TldrNGAFSTFU

After a comedy show in Memphis in the 80s, we went out drinking with the headliner. We followed around the bachelorette party that sat in the front for the show. He had written an episode for Night Court. Drinking with a professional comedian is funny as hell. Make a smart ass remark to a pro, they will put you in your place.

Not long after moving to Miami, I was hanging at a usual spot. Talked to someone for a while that was a writer and he had worked on Night Court.

Love that show.

TldrNGAFSTFU

Cool man thanks.

You know tomorrow is a brand new day. There could a knight rider or MacGyver thread in the works.

VN Store

Back