Nike Black Vols Baseball Jersey available

Nice but nothing on the back
I got the Beam shirt/jersey today and the tennessee / usa bat flag decal for my suv

Nice but nothing on the back
I got the Beam shirt/jersey today and the tennessee / usa bat flag decal for my suv
I represent the school as an adult. I don’t care much wearing names on my back of kids. My kid likes to have the names of the players on his jersey. But I rather have the plane jersey of each team pro or college. Now days you don’t know who gonna stay or go with the way the portal and free agency is now.

I will look tomorrow afternoon. They are in a storage unit with everything else we own but they are at the front door.

I will look tomorrow afternoon. They are in a storage unit with everything else we own but they are at the front door.

About $79.99 two years ago for the white, orange, or gray, I believe.

$100 - no way(but thanks for posting about it)

Reactions: iVolSoHard
About $79.99 two years ago for the white, orange, or gray, I believe.

$100 - no way(but thanks for posting about it)
Couldn’t find the gray one, but I’m sure it’s in the same line as these. Hell the actual NIL jersey with players names on them are like $175 for the football ones.

Attachments

• IMG_1739.jpeg
    IMG_1739.jpeg
    57.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1742.jpeg
    IMG_1742.jpeg
    73.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1741.jpeg
    IMG_1741.jpeg
    59.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1740.jpeg
    IMG_1740.jpeg
    54 KB · Views: 4
I have one of each size in black with orange riding, says Tennessee across the front Connell and 35 on the back with orange piping.
AS
AL
2XL
AM
We can order more, if there is a demand.

Got my black jersey in today and they look great. Love the checkerboard state logo on the right sleeve, just like the real ones. Good addition to my Sunday cream.
My favorite thing about the jersey honestly. Checkerboard logo was icing on the cake for me.

VN Store

Back