Nintendo Switch and Switch Lite Chatter

Tried 2 wal marts at midnight, 3 targets at 8am and my wife waited an hour for the best buy to open at 10 am and FINALLY locked down a mini nintendo

Tried 2 wal marts at midnight, 3 targets at 8am and my wife waited an hour for the best buy to open at 10 am and FINALLY locked down a mini nintendo

Nice! If I hadn't already spent ~$150 on games the last couple week I might have bought one.

BTW, something I wasn't aware of....the controller cords are 2.5' long. 6' extensions are $10, but unfortunately Best Buy was sold out of accessories....we just got the 1 short controller.

I must be one of the few people not really excited about this mini-NES thing. I'm more excited about the Switch.

Nintendo is screwing up. These should be sitting on every check out counter in every Wal Greens, CVS Pharmacy, convenience store, and Bed Bath and Beyond across the country. Purposely keeping stock low in order to facilitate demand is such an old, antiquated way of doing business.

Is the roster in the NES Classic version of Tecmo Bowl the original roster or has it been changed to remove player/team names?

I read that they are and that Sega will be releasing their version as well with way more games.

I think I saw something out on the market currently. I'm not certain if it is HDMI though. That is something that I want, if it is HDMI equipped. I never had a Sega as a kid, and I know there are a lot of fantastic games that I would like to play with a genesis controller.

Evidently the Switch is going to come out with 2 price options...

Lastly, we have been told that Nintendo is planning for the Switch to be close to direct conversion price comparable across regions, which we have been told is tied into their push for the system to be region free. This would in theory put the USA price of the system at approximately $249.99 and $299.99 (This is based off conversions, not any insider information).
So, how do these prices sound to you? In the UK this would put the Switch firmly in line with the entry level prices for the Xbox One and PS4 which seems wise if their device is going to be in any way less powerful than the current systems on the market.

According to reports, the 249.99 price will include the core system with less internal storage. The 299.99 price will include the core system with more internal storage and possibly a game bundled.

Things things will be going for upwards of $1000 as we get closer to Xmas (prediction)

VN Store

Back