'25 NJ SDE Jayden Loftin (Tennessee commit)

Somerville (N.J.) product Jayden Loftin(Tennessee commit) ascends to No. 203 overall in the updated Top247 rankings following a May live evaluation and resulting vetting from the national scouting team.

"While Loftin is currently listed at edge, he possesses the physical potential to blossom into a true down defensive lineman in the future," Standish said. "He's ripped some startlingly good testing times and that athleticism shows in his first-step quickness and pursuit ability in pads. Loftin was a top performer for us at the Under Armour New Jersey Regional and certainly earned the rise in the rankings."

When they get drafted not if.
Why wouldn’t they? If ONL puts up the same numbers as last year that’s 11 sacks in two years in the SEC as a 3 tech. Omari has all the physical tools to be a disruptive DL in the rotation and is a natural leader. I think both have solid shots if they have another good year.

Meant to reply to the message you replied too haha

Why wouldn’t they? If ONL puts up the same numbers as last year that’s 11 sacks in two years in the SEC as a 3 tech. Omari has all the physical tools to be a disruptive DL in the rotation and is a natural leader. I think both have solid shots if they have another good year.

Meant to reply to the message you replied too haha
No worries.

Only thing that would mess either one up would be injury or off the field issues. I think both are great dudes, especially love Omari bc he’s just a good dude that always makes time to sign kids autographs and talk to kids about making good decisions. I hope both guys have a stellar year and a great life in the league and after football.

VN Store

Back