'25 NJ SDE Jayden Loftin (Tennessee commit)

Would we ever offer him assistant coach money to stay or is that a dumb thought haha
If that rule allowing for analysts to replace on-fields on the road is in effect as well as allowing them to directly coach players? Then money for the best (like him) will be no object and an eventual succession plan in the meantime with a recruiter/DL assistant title could let him soak up Garner’s experience.

Hard not the hear Chop brought up with anyone now lol. Holding on to a piece bc of Travis commitment but should have an article out on James Carrington who they just offered and is a top 25 recruit for 2026 on Rivals and that's the guy he's been in contact with
Just googled that kid.
Was a freshman all American Wrestler in 285 lb division???? That's nuts!

Also left Maryland and is now in Vegas at
Tennessees BIG WEST Pipeline!
- Bishop Gorman 🧡

I also saw Jett Washington was the only dude in Nevada ranked ahead of him.
Have to go watch his film. Anytime I see a
6'4 175 lbs ATH that's ranked in the Top 25 in the country brings great interest.

Luckily I'll get to see both perform this year as Bishop Gorman plays Mater Dei 😍.
1 v 2 in the country.

Just googled that kid.

- Bishop Gorman 🧡

6'4 175 lbs ATH that's ranked in the Top 25 in the country brings great interest.

Luckily I'll get to see both perform this year as Bishop Gorman plays Mater Dei 😍.
1 v 2 in the country.
Surely that game will be televised, right?

Just googled that kid.

- Bishop Gorman 🧡

1 v 2 in the country.
Actually third school 😅. Went from SFA to Rabun Gap in Georgia to now Bishop Gorman lol

Thomas, Lott, and Eason are all guys that will get drafted.
Doubt Eason gets drafted. UDFA. Hasn't got the stats or the attention. And I doubt he does well enough to get invited to the underwear Olympics.

I think we are too deep for him to get the attention he needs.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Doubt Eason gets drafted. UDFA. Hasn't got the stats or the attention. And I doubt he does well enough to get invited to the underwear Olympics.

I think we are too deep for him to get the attention he needs.
Actually, we have no less than 5 guys capable of starting and playing at a high level this year. (Thomas, Norman-Lott, Eason, Moi, and Simmons) This is a good problem because it means they should all stay fresh, barring injury. And...they should all eat. That doesn't even include the young studs at the position. This is getting similar to UGA being able to rotate headache after headache on the DL. Our LEOs and SDEs are deep with talent as well. Just not near the amount of experience. Each of these guys bring varying skillsets that opposing OLs will have to deal with to boot. Our LBs actually look like SEC LBs now, and we're much more athletic in the secondary. This defense could be scary good this year. Depth at LB could still be a problem though. Injuries could have us seeing guys like Ben Bolton and Eli Purcell a lot.

Last edited:
He was part of Pruitts last signing class in 2020, the guy committed 6 months before covid. He’s a redshirt senior
But a Covid junior. 2020 was a free year, he redshirted in 2021 and played 2022 and 2023 seasons…that’s two seasons of spent eligibility. This upcoming one will be his third. He’ll have one remaining.

But a Covid junior. 2020 was a free year, he redshirted in 2021 and played 2022 and 2023 seasons…that’s two seasons of spent eligibility. This upcoming one will be his third. He’ll have one remaining.
I guess that’s true, i was going off what the roster says this year (redshirt junior). But yeah you’re right he would have one more if he wanted.

Just googled that kid.

- Bishop Gorman 🧡

1 v 2 in the country.
While we have started landing some recruits from Bishop Gorman in the last few classes, I think USC, UCLA and Oregon all land more recruits from Bishop Gorman. I wouldn't necessarily say that helps out. It is definitely a good move for the kid though, and I'm happy for that. Hopefully we continue to build that pipeline.

VN Store

Back