No More QB Threads Till Fall....

Who is for no more QB threads until UT Football actually starts?

• Total voters
No until Fall....spring is purely speculation.....and we need hard evidence who is going to start.......which is .... ..... not going to say on the stance I don't want any JC starting fans to blast me :beer:

Ok, but I would just like to know who everyone thinks will be our starting QB next year! :dunno: I think that it will Ainge!

:lol:

Originally posted by g8terh8ter_eric@Mar 2, 2005 1:53 PM
I am tired of all the QB threads.....

Then why put yourself through the agony of reading them?

and you know bringing this up is just going to start another one.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :furious3: :furious3: :furious3: :furious3: :furious3: :furious3: :spank:

Thanks Eric. HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!

(BTW, Ainge is the man) :eek:lol:

Ainge will start Shaeffer will transfer and Clausen will be #2, crompton will redshirt.....are we in a time warp or something? what the hell let's start a fire RS thread again or a Casey bashing thread or a how to beat a dead horse to death thread, or hey how about a puntuashun, gramer and speling thred

OK.......

Casey sucks and cost us 3 SEC and 2 national championships

Randy is the Antichrist, and George Bush's retarded cousin

LIO, u kan eet my showrtz

In the voice of Eric Cartman "I hate you guys!!"
LOLOLOLOL :crap: :crap: :crap: :crap: :crap: :crap: :crap:

Originally posted by kiddiedoc@Mar 3, 2005 11:13 AM

LIO, u kan eet my showrtz

:eek:lol:

Back off, doc. I haven't corrected a SINGLE post other than my own in quite some time!! I have turned over a new leaf.

I say we start an anti-RS thread from now till the end of time. Surprise, Suprise. And I do agree he is the anti-christ :naughty: !!! :censored: him

VN Store

Back