No Respect

Sudden Impact

Who we are is what We do with what We have!
Right now we ain't got any.....this game is just another step in the process...something is going to happen this season to change that...just be patient...Respect has to be earned...our players know that and will deliver....

Reactions: 2 people
We gotta win some games we are supposed to lose. We will be doing that soon. Go Vols!!!

As true as the OP may be, I can't get my mind around the concept of the Vols beating WK being a respect earner.

Our respect improved a lot when Dooley was fired

Agree, so did player's attitude...leadership...and fans...a few bumps but anything over 6 wins will be a start....3+ SEC wins will another contribution that we are headed back in the right direction..

Agree, so did players attitude...leadership...and fans...a few bumps but anything over 6 wins will be a start....3+ SEC wins will another contribution that we are headed back in the right direction..

Dooley left a lot of bad holes in the secondary

Right now we ain't got any.....this game is just another step in the process...something is going to happen this season to change that...just be patient...Respect has to be earned...our players know that and will deliver....

In a few years we will have the RESPECT of a whole lot of people! Right now we are in the process of gaining that respect. Give this staff some time volnation! While there will be bumps in the road keep your head up ... This is going to be a thing of beauty! GBO!!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
As true as the OP may be, I can't get my mind around the concept of the Vols beating WK being a respect earner.

I can't either but 3 coaches put us in this situation...sometimes these predictions will work in our favor regarding rise to the top.....bad public opinion will be good attention if we constantly prove them wrong.....

Last edited:
Follow the Organge Brick Road....

corney....but this is the way forward.

The media has always seen us as a bunch of unsophisticated hillbillies (which of course we are) who wear loud colors and get in your face anytime we win. They want to keep us down on the farm. In 98 they were forced to recognize us because we won all our games and then they rooted for FSU in the NC game but again we won and gave them no choice.
Remember that many of the media types are graduates of the large schools like Mich., OSU, Texas, etc. who have 50,000 students on campus and therefore many more graduates so you see a lot of favoritism in the national media.
ONLY WINNING WILL HELP GET RESPECT. IT'S COMING CAUSE WE HAVE THE BUTCHANATOR.

VN Store

Back