Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

I hesitated to post this, but please y’all tempted to hate please just this once let’s not. I just thought some people would like to see this.

Kellie looks good. Doing work w USA basketball. Good to see,

🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡❣️

Kellie does look great, and so does Sam. It's so good to see, 'cause not a single day has gone by since she was let go that I haven't thought of her and worried about how she's doing. So many of my favorite memories involve Kellie Jolly Harper, and she will always hold a special place in my heart and so many members of my family and our friends. I hope so much that she'll eventually be invited back (and will accept!) for Lady Vol alum events. She's Lady Vol royalty, by gawd! 🧡💙

Thanks so much for posting this, glv98.

I hesitated to post this, but please y’all tempted to hate please just this once let’s not. I just thought some people would like to see this.

I have been praying for Kellie and her family, thanks for posting, this makes me very happy to see.

I have been praying for Kellie and her family, thanks for posting, this makes me very happy to see.
You're welcome, that's why I went ahead and posted it. She looks so good and genuinely happy. We all know the last couple of months have to have been hell for her, a public failing at the place you love has to be brutal. So seeing her like this is good for all. Should help everyone move on.

Ranked #6 preseason Texas by default becomes SC's biggest SEC rival. Will Dawn continue her dominance over Vic? We shall see.
The LSU game will get more attention, as it should based upon the recent history of those two programs and the contempt for one another. Mulkey has to travel to SC this year, that will be a wild environment.

Thanks so much for posting. You literally can see the weight off her shoulders. Looking forward to seeing her future successes!

Thanks so much for posting. You literally can see the weight off her shoulders. Looking forward to seeing her future successes!
To be honest, I think it is easy to see how much she (KJH) has aged in the five plus years since she first took the UT job. That stress was probably constant and immense, she did a great job during those years of not letting on that she was under tremendous pressure, but I think everyone can see it.

Last edited:
Good. Esp good for LSU who'll need those two to pick up any loss possible.

I'm so curious how this was decided. Anything other than a random draw out of a hat wouldn't be fair.
It was done for tv viewers. The 4 most watched teams draw one other twice. Four marquise games to generate ratings.

No big surprise to me

VN Store

Back