Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Hear is what you said:
"and Clemson who got blown out multiple times the year before in their first three games with a healthy roster top to bottom mostly at home."
I quoted you correctly. You referenced Clemson's first three games the year before. You are obviously confused when you don't know what you posted.
It's all there in black and white.

A third grade ELA teacher would tell you to go back and look(read carefully) for context clues in my post..
I’m not here to teach an adult third grade comprehension.

You can try to make it an argument as you always do when you disagree with someone and get likes from negaVols all you want but the point remains what I posted was reference to South Carolina first three games.
So enjoy your day.
GBO🍊.

A third grade ELA teacher would tell you to go back and look(read carefully) for context clues in my post..
I’m not here to teach an adult third grade comprehension.

You can try to make it an argument as you always do when you disagree with someone and get likes from negaVols all you want but the point remains what I posted was reference to South Carolina first three games.
So enjoy your day.
GBO🍊.
Clearly, you referenced Clemson's first 3 games last year. Again, I'll quote your post:
"and Clemson who got blown out multiple times the year before in their first three games with a healthy roster top to bottom mostly at home."
If you weren't referencing Clemson, who else got "blown out multiple times the year before in their first three games..."
Of course, you could go back and change your original post, like you have done before.
Unfortunately for you, your original post will remain unedited in my initial reply.

Reactions: Harpethriverkid63
Allowing Kaiya to initiate the offense in an end-of-quarter scenario isn't good coaching.

Edie just hit a 3. Let her penetrate and dish or hit another three.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Neither of these teams Duke or Stanford have a lot of athleticism and speed.

I still feel they are solid teams.
I wonder why sometimes our fanbase put so much emphasis on speed.
I see Tennessee issue as lapses in tempo of play on both ends of the court and inconsistent free throw shooting.

UConn 26 - 23 at halftime.
UConn may have 5-star players but not much speed and athleticism.
Remember earlier this season on here by some posters the Huskies were declared the odds on favorite to dominate and win the Nat’l championship.

Last edited:
Minnesota shooting less than 20% from the floor and not because of great defense.

UConn should be winning this game by 30 points if they were as strong as predicted this season.

I haven’t seen much from any of the UConn freshmen in this game.

VN Store

Back