Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Another thing, all this talk about LSU undersized forward transfer as a potential SEC player of the year is confusing.
I still remember the scene against Colorado opening night where this team was embarrassed at full strength. They looked shook for four quarters of that game.
But why is there no consistency in giving players credit when it’s a TN player is the point I will make.
Look at how Rickea Jackson barely gets recognition for major awards outside of SEC Player of the Year because she missed 8 games.
There are even Mock Drafts where she is projected late in the 1st round smh.
Yet after the 7 games she has played in Rickea J is trending across Twitter based on her performances!
Fans maybe even coaches from all schools in the SEC should be talking about the ability of Rickea as a player night in and night out instead of whining about the calls that C. Clark is getting or how many shots she takes a night. That’s my opinion.
The same SEC fan club member(s) on Twitter promoting other SEC players/ teams from other schools were saying weeks ago that Jewel Spear stock was down.

She dropped 41 points in 2 games taking just 19 field goal attempts.. 57%FG and 94% FT on 18-19 free throw attempts.

And they are silent!

I thought the SEC fan club supported all SEC schools/players?

They come to this forum trying to act impartial but on social media don’t show the team nothing but fake love or act like their big performances didn’t happen.
Either way, Jewel Spear stock is up but they don’t want to talk about it in their SPACE I guess… we good.
We on go mode.
Lets GBO🍊.
Colorado is awful with their 14-1 record. Seems like LSU is in your head. You seem to write paragraphs daily.

Last edited:
Cooper to Lady Vols seems to be a very sensitive subject for the clucks. Maybe she just likes Kellie’s coaching style better than Dawn’s.
No it's not. I have said before she is a home state girl. I would wish her well no matter where she plays just like all of the kids who play high school sports in the state. Cooper played at a smaller school and didn't see the competition that most of the top tier players from the state face. I wish her well but I couldn't care less that she chose Tennessee because she couldn't find playing time here. I hope she has a great career but she would never have started here. We are just too stacked for her to bust into the starting lineup. You are the ones who seem to have an issue with her not getting playing time with us. We are perfectly fine with it. Rivers couldn't get playing time either. She seems to be fine at NC State but she knew also.

Reactions: 1reVOLver
Colorado is awful with their 14-1 record. Seems like LSU is on your head. You seem to write paragraphs daily.

If this the best you can could come up with it’s pathetic.
What you write either a paragraph, run on sentence, or short phrase amounts to next to nothing. Just another NV..

All sorts of reasons. RJ could have gone anywhere and played immediately, including UConn and SC. But she wanted to play for Kellie with this group of teammates. Cooper may have made that same calculation. Not all kids fit with all programs.
SC fans seem to have hurt feelings about the whole thing and can only seem to attribute it to cowardice on Coopers part. Seems to me if she was worried about SC players she would have transferred to a different conference.
Kellie just seems to really be able to connect with kids who maybe feel they made a mistake in committing to a program out of hs or are perhaps just looking for a fresh start. Older and wiser perhaps!

Coach this is a great post.

Reactions: Lucy
Angel can't hit a putback to save her life, but like always, scarfs up rebounds and gets to ft line. She's to rebounding as Clark is to 3 pt shooting.

Angel has the most unathletic gait I've ever seen. Bent forward at shoulders and waist, very stiff legged. Old lady like.

Shoot, now Auburn can't hit a bunny, but still ahead by 3, 4 mins to go

So glad we already played Auburn

What does this even mean?
So now Tennessee had an advantage playing Auburn a week ago, based on what? Them competing against LSU?
But when Auburn loss on the road to Texas A&M and Ole Miss everyone on this board laughed cause I said they were one of the most athletic teams in the SEC after Tennessee dominated them on their homecourt in the 2nd half.

Reactions: Lucy and VolFuture
What does this even mean?
So now Tennessee had an advantage playing Auburn a week ago, based on what? Them competing against LSU?
But when Auburn loss on the road to Texas A&M and Ole Miss everyone on this board laughed cause I said they were one of the most athletic teams in the SEC after Tennessee dominated them on their homecourt in the 2nd half.
Revel in it WC! Side note is Auburn is a different beast at home played well at Ole Miss.

VN Store

Back