Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Is this the young lady that Tennessee was close to a commit and she changed her mind?
Yes, that was the story. Changed her mind after a phone call on a plane or something?

I'd like to point out that the Magical Time Out Geno took early in that run failed miserably. 26-5 run. Paige on the bench much of that time, held to just 4 pts so far.

I talked to Coop last night. Her exact words were "I wasn't going to get playing time at South Carolina so I had to transfer to a less talented team so I can at least see the court come game time." She is where she wants....I mean...has to be..... o_O
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I’m sorry, but PUH-LEASE! I don’t believe she said that one bit!

Omg! I see now that y’all took care of SuperFly after I commented! That was so hilarious! 🥴😂 please be for real! 😒

Anyhow! What a game between UCONN and Norte Dame! I think ND can actually pull it out! I’m so amazed by Hannah for ND, I know I’ve been beating a dead horse, but my God, these freshmen are SO good this year!!!!

When was the last time we had a “freshman phenom?!” I can’t recall…..Candace?
Hmm, still thinking. But to be fair, there's never been a year like this year with half a dozen fantastic freshmen. The overall level of play is getting pushed forward really fast in the women's game.

VN Store

Back