Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Can we stop with the “Team A” or “Team B” loss to this team or that team takes away from our victory.. no it doesn’t.

Tennessee has a lot of basketball left to play and they are going to win a good percentage of them in the regular season and conference tourney. If Miss State can beat LSU then Tennessee can.
Teams like Auburn, LSU, and North Carolina can play with SC then Tennessee can.
Tennessee is not going 0-3 against LSU and SC I don’t care what gets posted on this forum.

1-2 is my prediction

Not a surprise at all.. but when it comes down to talent and I’m talking WNBA talent.. Tennessee has the best two basketball players in this conference. It’s a reason Jewel Spear has been selected twice to Team USA and other players in the SEC were cut.

1. Rickea Jackson tie Jewel Spear 3. Raven Johnson 4. Kamilla Cardoso 5. Angel Reese

Reactions: Lucy and VolBall09
This is why I don’t take the SEC fan club SC fans on Twitter serious.. when Jewel Spear was finding her way with the team they would speak on her performances in a shady way and how the team was using Spear..

Since Jewel Spear has been looking dominant as she did in the ACC and got in a rhythm they have not said one word.

Any other team player(s) have a good game or get a win it’s all over Twitter feed lol.

Tennessee falls just short of putting up 100 pts and they are silent.. don’t say it’s just Georgia cause like I’ve said Tennessee has beaten teams these same fans talk up every week.
But back to Spear, 55 pts in the last two games, averaging 16.8 pts in 8 SEC games!

During the recent two game stretch, Spear is shooting 62% FG and 52% 3PT!
Spear is elite!
Rickea Jackson is elite!
We about to up the SCOE🍊

VN Store

Back