Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

From what I've seen, South Carolina hasn't suffered from not having Cardoso today. Must be nice to have so many talented players that not having a future first-round draft pick available doesn't faze them. *sigh* #I'mJelly
If they’re doing this to UConn…without Cardoso…I don’t want to think about what they’re about to do to us. Twice.

Honestly bc Uconn is small playing without Cardosa hasn’t effected USC much. They’re matching pace but hitting their shots.

Anybody watching that and trying to make it sound like an elite team was on the floor don’t realize how bad they are demonstrating that WBB in college is weak. I saw someone say on social media these teams will never be late 90s and 2000s Tenn/UConn or even Tenn/ Stanford!

This is bad basketball and just because a few dozen NVs and others on VN formed a cult group or social media with the SEC fan club doesn’t change the reality. Half of the sports fans won’t sit down and watch this brand of basketball.

Now the one team that can save the sport and bring it back to the top is about to be back Rocking on Rocky Top!

Lets go. I’m taking all bets! Don’t meet me there NVs.. beat me there!

Y’all been sleep.. wake these NVs up!

Lets go!!
Lets GBO🍊

Anybody watching that and trying to make it sound like an elite team was on the floor don’t realize how bad they are demonstrating that WBB in college is weak. I saw someone say on social media these teams will never be late 90s and 2000s Tenn/UConn or even Tenn/ Stanford!

This is bad basketball and just because a few dozen NVs and others on VN formed a cult group or social media with the SEC fan club doesn’t change the reality. Half of the sports fans won’t sit down and watch this brand of basketball.

Now the one team that can save the sport and bring it back to the top is about to be back Rocking on Rocky Top!

Lets go. I’m taking all bets! Don’t meet me there NVs.. beat me there!

Y’all been sleep.. wake these NVs up!

Lets go!!
Lets GBO🍊
Short form of the NV above: Blah blah blah. Blahdeblah blah blah.

PS-Stand in your bidness, save your receipts, and GBO,

Dawn just cut a promo for recruiting nationally to USC on ESPN’s dime.

She learned that from GA. Never let a camera moment go to waste.

Even though CONN took a public, bare butt spanking on national TV, have to give credit to Bueckers for taking a charge late in a hopeless effort. Giving up her body despite past injury issues and a future pro career.

UConn suffering from injuries and being out recruited over the past 4ish seasons. It sucks. We did go to the title game a few years ago (and it was a bad loss), but these last couple of years have just been ugly. I don’t know. Something needs to change in Storrs.

VN Store

Back