Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

UConn suffering from injuries and being out recruited over the past 4ish seasons. It sucks. We did go to the title game a few years ago (and it was a bad loss), but these last couple of years have just been ugly. I don’t know. Something needs to change in Storrs.
I actually couldn’t believe the narrative today was USC without Cardosa and not Uconn without 6 players.

I mean sure “big loss” but I think USC played better than they may have with her.

I actually couldn’t believe the narrative today was USC without Cardosa and not Uconn without 6 players.

I mean sure “big loss” but I think USC played better than they may have with her.
SC can just throw another top ten player in there. They are the only team in the country with ten legitimate starters on any team.

Congrats SC. See you on Rocky Top Thursday. Take in this arena and tradition because that’s on another level right now and it’ll be awhile before any SEC team reaches 8 championships!

Also, coming in as a clear cut favorite embrace that and stamp that. Because as a credible sports pundit I don’t think this team leaves Rocky Top with a win.

Also, I think winning a Nat’l Championship will again be too big for this SC team.
You have this current era of SEC fan club fans and NVs trying to make this something it’s not.

When the dumbest NV on this board says a player that’s averaging 11.6 ppg will score 50 on Tennessee that right there is why WBB is in the stage of being an overlooked sport.

The Lady Vols can change that this week and bring some relevance back to the sport.. let’s goooooooo!

Lets GBO🍊.

Same things happened against BAMA when TN played them, got it cut down in the third, but couldn’t quite recover. Can BAMA taking this timeout do the same that it did against TN?

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Looks like LSU is rolling now. Not sure why all the hype around Sarah Ashlee Barker. She looks like she should be on the bench in both games I’ve seen of her.

Congrats SC. See you on Rocky Top Thursday. Take in this arena and tradition because that’s on another level right now and it’ll be awhile before any SEC team reaches 8 championships!

Also, coming in as a clear cut favorite embrace that and stamp that. Because as a credible sports pundit I don’t think this team leaves Rocky Top with a win.

Also, I think winning a Nat’l Championship will again be too big for this SC team.
You have this current era of SEC fan club fans and NVs trying to make this something it’s not.

When the dumbest NV on this board says a player that’s averaging 11.6 ppg will score 50 on Tennessee that right there is why WBB is in the stage of being an overlooked sport.

The Lady Vols can change that this week and bring some relevance back to the sport.. let’s goooooooo!

Lets GBO🍊.

WinnerCircle said:

The coaching is bad. I’m probably going to check the score a few times during games the rest of the season because sitting through these games is pointless.

VN Store

Back