Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

How many players have played this game for LSU? I saw just 6 play in the 3rd qtr.

Tennessee has to cut the rotation to 7 or 8.
Spear, TK, Sara, Rickea, Wynn, Powell, Jillian, and Striplin.
LSU ain’t leaving Rocky Top with no win I stamp that 🍊.

How many players have played this game for LSU? I saw just 6 play in the 3rd qtr.

Tennessee better wake up first and quit losing to teams they should be beating.

She learned that from GA. Never let a camera moment go to waste.

Even though CONN took a public, bare butt spanking on national TV, have to give credit to Bueckers for taking a charge late in a hopeless effort. Giving up her body despite past injury issues and a future pro career.
Love players who sacrifice their body to save a possession or steal one.

It’s been said many times Kellie subs way to much one get hot shooting she take them out that’s a no no. She has promised to playing time to all of them

It’s been said many times Kellie subs way to much one get hot shooting she take them out that’s a no no. She has promised to playing time to all of them

Boom 💥!

And acts as though the decisions have merit during every press conference before and after games. I can support any coach, I don’t have a preference or favorite it’s just they need to have accountability from this point week to week from people at the top of the athletic program.

Also, I wouldn’t say she’s promised playing time to all of them… for whatever reason Brooklynn Miles when she was here didn’t play any as a sophomore.

Kaiya Wynn wasn’t playing this year before an injury to Destinee Wells.

I’m okay with losing when you just get beat. I just never seen a coach sub out players that are playing well, don’t need rest for EXTENDED periods of the game, and watch the lead slip away, give up a lead, or let a deficit extend without even attempting to sub or call a time out.

But you actually have fans on this board that act like every team coach plays players just because they fit their “model”. You play players that can win that night.

Last edited:

There are many different teams with different subbing philosophies. I’m not sure shorting the bench would actually help this team. I think it’s more so the rhythm

There are many different teams with different subbing philosophies. I’m not sure shorting the bench would actually help this team. I think it’s more so the rhythm
Example being 3rd quarter at Bama nearly only the starters played when Bama scored all their points.. tbh our bench needs to come in with more energy and wreak havoc defensively even if that means fouling to throw off the other team.

Personally that’s the job I’d give Ace and Kaiya. 2-3 mins per quarter all out. Foul jump passes steal attack. Then sit down.

Watched Iowa, with the fabulous Caitlin Clark, against Nebraska today....It was a fantastic and fun game....Although Iowa was upset, it was a real back and forth struggle.....
72562476007-iowa-womens-basketball-vs-nebraska-cs-001.jpg

Congrats SC. See you on Rocky Top Thursday. Take in this arena and tradition because that’s on another level right now and it’ll be awhile before any SEC team reaches 8 championships!

Also, coming in as a clear cut favorite embrace that and stamp that. Because as a credible sports pundit I don’t think this team leaves Rocky Top with a win.

Also, I think winning a Nat’l Championship will again be too big for this SC team.
You have this current era of SEC fan club fans and NVs trying to make this something it’s not.

When the dumbest NV on this board says a player that’s averaging 11.6 ppg will score 50 on Tennessee that right there is why WBB is in the stage of being an overlooked sport.

The Lady Vols can change that this week and bring some relevance back to the sport.. let’s goooooooo!

Lets GBO🍊.
If SC has to lose a game I would rather it be to the Lady Vols. Just out of respect for the good natured folks on this forum.

These folks getting excited about a win over a team that has 54 points in the 4th qtr lol.

Goof troop and NVs in full effect lol
You mean like scoring 56 pts. in an entire game? Did you catch that one or was that when you were still done watching for the season?

It’s honestly so ridiculous that they leave it up. They’ve won actual titles! Imagine if UConn or the Lady Vols hung up a banner like that next to all their championship banners??
That one stung didn't it? Btw, I hope they leave that banner up forever, it never fails to get under the skin of people like you who have no reason to care what another team does at their own place. Except to find something to bitch about after their team gets a spanking. Maybe they should hang one for yesterday's game Maple, wouldn't that be something? It could say Four in a row!

Reactions: Mr.Pivot

VN Store

Back