Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

You totally missed the point of my comment, which had next to nothing to do with the impressive skills and record of Ms. Edwards. Reading comprehension is not your strong suit; neither is orthography.
I missed the point because there was no point. You just threw something out there in the "I have nothing useful to add so I'll just post something that has nothing to do with the conversation."

I missed the point because there was no point. You just threw something out there in the "I have nothing useful to add so I'll just post something that has nothing to do with the conversation."
Dude calm down. It ain't that serious. You picking a fight over someone else opinion. You ain't changing their mind. Smh

After much thought on this, I am predicting one of the most, if not most, competitive seasons in college WBB this upcoming season. I can look at 7-8 programs that I believe are capable of winning the title, and there are another 5-7 teams that will be able to play with anyone on any given day. I am very much looking forward to this upcoming season, it should be another step in the growth of the game from an attendance and viewership perspective imo. Clark is gone, yes, but the game continues to grow and get better because the players are getting better as evidenced by the increased talent coming from the high school ranks. The WBB game is attractive to purists of the sport of which I include myself.

For the SC fans on here, this is when I “knew“ it was for real a done deal last season. After this game, I just knew there were no more doubts about anything.

That is certainly true for sports…..on the other hand, cards, lotteries etc…..well some good old fashioned fortunate luck can prevail.
It's true in those things also. To prepare you have to buy a ticket or play the game of chance. That gives you the opportunity. Preparation and opportunity are still the undeniable factors.

The Women's 3 vs 3 team at Olympics have lost first 2 games to teams they were favored over. Good grief.

Truly I have been shockingly disappointed with almost all the American athletes. The swimmers looked terrible, the tennis girls are a total bomb, now the 3 x 3.

We have fallen hard. It’s sad to watch.

Truly I have been shockingly disappointed with almost all the American athletes. The swimmers looked terrible, the tennis girls are a total bomb, now the 3 x 3.

We have fallen hard. It’s sad to watch.
Other countries generate and nurture generational talents. If you can’t watch for the spirit of the sport, I’d find something else.

Have you checked the medal count lately?

Other countries generate and nurture generational talents. If you can’t watch for the spirit of the sport, I’d find something else.

Have you checked the medal count lately?

Could care less. Our athletes are an embarrassment. Collins just made an ass out of herself on the clay again.

Could care less. Our athletes are an embarrassment. Collins just made an ass out of herself on the clay again.
Swiatek was and is going to take Gold in Tennis. Clay isn't the Americans best surface to begin with.

The American swimmers are in a rebuild mode but have been good enough to bring home Silver and Bronze. Gold is the one you want but to me winning any medal is a big accomplishment in the Olympics.

Can't be a LeDecky or Phelps like the last 4 Olympics. Katie won the 1500m race btw.

When Track&Field begins USA will win most of the medals.

Swiatek was and is going to take Gold in Tennis. Clay isn't the Americans best surface to begin with.

The American swimmers are in a rebuild mode but have been good enough to bring home Silver and Bronze. Gold is the one you want but to me winning any medal is a big accomplishment in the Olympics.

Can't be a LeDecky or Phelps like the last 4 Olympics. Katie won the 1500m race btw.

When Track&Field begins USA will win most of the medals.
This right here ☝️, it’s true! 🤣🤠

You could go back to watching General Hospital or The Price is Right.

View attachment 663493
Bill Cullen! The trademark crew cut and horn rimmed glasses. THE game show host of the day. My Nana's secret tv crush.

I haven't seen any Olympics aside fm a few clips. Not sure why I'm so uninterested. Looks like the 3 x 3 team is really face planting. Poor Hamby, as if she wasn't already losing enough w the Sparks.

VN Store

Back