Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Yeah, team Canada is full of WNBA players and getting their butt kicked.
They have a bunch role players too. A team that has Bridget Carleton and Kia Nurse as their best players isn't going to metal. I'm talking these foreign players are just as good if not better than some of these players that are on WNBA rosters. Taurasi has been washed up and she has to sit out multiple games to hide it. Gray isn't 100% and was rushed back to keep Clark off the Olympic team.

Reactions: VolBall09
They have a bunch role players too. A team that has Bridget Carleton and Kia Nurse as their best players isn't going to metal. I'm talking these foreign players are just as good if not better than some of these players that are on WNBA rosters. Taurasi has been washed up and she has to sit out multiple games to hide it. Gray isn't 100% and was rushed back to keep Clark off the Olympic team.
Most of the good foreign players are current or former wnba players already

I haven’t posted since the season ended but I’m watching daily and for you to say Gray was rushed back to keep Clark off is stupid when she never participated in any practice whatsoever for the team and you think she should’ve been given a spot without earning it over someone who did practice but didn’t make it. Boston didn’t make the team but did go through tryouts I rather she have a spot over Clark who couldn’t make tryouts even if her schedule didn’t allow her to but you still don’t get it and haven’t earned it so when she participates going forward then she will be on the next Olympic squad

I haven’t posted since the season ended but I’m watching daily and for you to say Gray was rushed back to keep Clark off is stupid when she never participated in any practice whatsoever for the team and you think she should’ve been given a spot without earning it over someone who did practice but didn’t make it. Boston didn’t make the team but did go through tryouts I rather she have a spot over Clark who couldn’t make tryouts even if her schedule didn’t allow her to but you still don’t get it and haven’t earned it so when she participates going forward then she will be on the next Olympic squad
Which forward was Boston going to replace and why are you so emotional and sensitive about this. Boy, you need a hug.

Last edited:
I have to give that Canada squad the win based on glute exposure alone.
I have to give that Canada squad the win based on glute exposure alone.

Hey,Chuckiepoo, was that a nice way of saying they were showing their *ss? Sorry, don’t know what came over me! I really enjoy your posts.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back