Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

These.numbers are meaningless without specifics show me assist /to and 3 pt shot stats . 20 rebounds points to a post player . High school isn’t close to college level and her college “guard wing “ stats are horrible !
She wasn’t a post player, no getting through o u. I’m finally done, nice talking to u.

I agree players do chase stats, especially if they are on a historic run and I’ve said before I don’t have a problem with it.
Why do you refuse to ignore the part about providing us with objective stats ? I’ll add this info for you from professional recruiters during Reese’s junior and senior seasons not a 4 , a front court player etc IMG_2039.png

Attachments

• IMG_2039.png
    IMG_2039.png
    235 KB · Views: 1
She wasn’t a post player, no getting through o u. I’m finally done, nice talking to u.
So Ignore all these facts all the games I’ve seen , the stats , the professional recruiters who label her a 4 or front court player the stats that point to her playing inside and believe you because you say it’s true -

All of us are asking for proof she’s capable of putting up Clark like numbers ? If you say
She’s a guard and you look at what guards need to do like positive assist to turnover shooting at least 35.% from 3 have great handles etc she’s not even close to CC she’d be bad

So Ignore all these facts all the games I’ve seen , the stats , the professional recruiters who label her a 4 or front court player the stats that point to her playing inside and believe you because you say it’s true -

All of us are asking for proof she’s capable of putting up Clark like numbers ? If you say
She’s a guard and you look at what guards need to do like positive assist to turnover shooting at least 35.% from 3 have great handles etc she’s not even close to CC she’d be bad
I’ll post this one more time and I’m done with it, I’m showing you the facts and also the words coming from the payers mouth,
IMG_8239.jpeg

I’ll post this one more time and I’m done with it, I’m showing you the facts and also the words coming from the payers mouth,

Reply - the only mention of her as a guard is that SHE says she can defend guards ! That’s not the same as being a guard -

Let me challenge you another way - show me her stats when playing guard that shows she’s either put up numbers comparable to Clark or is capable ? Showing me PPG doesn’t show me that . I only have her stats in college and it’s obvious she’s showing zero ability to put up CC numbers on that position.

Reply - the only mention of her as a guard is that SHE says she can defend guards ! That’s not the same as being a guard -

Let me challenge you another way - show me her stats when playing guard that shows she’s either put up numbers comparable to Clark or is capable ? Showing me PPG doesn’t show me that . I only have her stats in college and it’s obvious she’s showing zero ability to put up CC numbers on that position.
I didn’t say she was going to be a guard, she’s talking about being a Wing which is more of a Small Forward, that’s more of her natural position. Just because she’s played Center and beanie a Champion and played Power Forward this season for the sandiest time, that doesn’t mean that her natural position, she’s just a versatile player. Paige played Power Forward last season and nobody is calling her a post player, she’s versatile just like Reese is, show me when Clark can do it.

I didn’t say she was going to be a guard, she’s talking about being a Wing which is more of a Small Forward, that’s more of her natural position. Just because she’s played Center and beanie a Champion and played Power Forward this season for the sandiest time, that doesn’t mean that her natural position, she’s just a versatile player. Paige played Power Forward last season and nobody is calling her a post player, she’s versatile just like Reese is, show me when Clark can do it.

Angel can play 3-5...being most successful at the 4 and 5.

Clark can play 1-3...being most successful at the 1 and 2.

Show me Angel playing the point or the shooting guard.

How is she versatile? She’s not a good ball handler and has no jump shot. She literally has one move which is chuck the ball at the rim or backboard and hope for a foul or rebound since on the rare occasion it does go in after the first attempt. That’s it. Most of us laughed when she entered college saying she wanted to play guard positions and didn’t have the skills to do it. I like Reese, but she isn’t versatile at all. Also, no coach is ever going to ask or want Clark to be anything other than a guard doing what she does best. They all have different skill sets and not sure what the point of comparing any of them is. Reese has also always been surrounded by a good team with really good players which is something Clark never had in high school or college (outside of high school summer leagues). Clark made her teammates better and led them to two straight NCAA titles games when they had no business being there. I don’t care how good you are, but if you are the greatest player ever you aren’t winning jack unless you have other good to great players and coaching around you. Parker, Taurasi, or anyone else aren’t winning anything on that level without some help or luck. Indiana’s turnaround the second half of this WNBA season was pretty remarkable and Clark orchestrated that along with her teammates. She does a lot more than just one thing very well and will continue to do so. She’s also very likely to be on multiple gold medal winning Olympic teams which I highly doubt Reese will ever get a sniff at.

How is she versatile? She’s not a good ball handler and has no jump shot. She literally has one move which is chuck the ball at the rim or backboard and hope for a foul or rebound since on the rare occasion it does go in after the first attempt. That’s it. Most of us laughed when she entered college saying she wanted to play guard positions and didn’t have the skills to do it. I like Reese, but she isn’t versatile at all. Also, no coach is ever going to ask or want Clark to be anything other than a guard doing what she does best. They all have different skill sets and not sure what the point of comparing any of them is. Reese has also always been surrounded by a good team with really good players which is something Clark never had in high school or college (outside of high school summer leagues). Clark made her teammates better and led them to two straight NCAA titles games when they had no business being there. I don’t care how good you are, but if you are the greatest player ever you aren’t winning jack unless you have other good to great players and coaching around you. Parker, Taurasi, or anyone else aren’t winning anything on that level without some help or luck. Indiana’s turnaround the second half of this WNBA season was pretty remarkable and Clark orchestrated that along with her teammates. She does a lot more than just one thing very well and will continue to do so. She’s also very likely to be on multiple gold medal winning Olympic teams which I highly doubt Reese will ever get a sniff at.
I’m not reading all of that but Klark is a point guard and has no handle and can’t create her own shot, she either pushes off to get her shot off or needs multiple screens.

I’m still waiting for u to show me where Klark has played different positions.
I think common sense tells us she's played both guard spots at some point in her life. The 3 is not that much of a stretch. They're not gonna play her at the 4 or 5 just like they're not gonna play Reese at the 1 or 2.

I’m not reading all of that but Klark is a point guard and has no handle and can’t create her own shot, she either pushes off to get her shot off or needs multiple screens.
No handle? Now, that's just silly. I know you don't like Clark and I'm starting to think your dislike has prevented you from even watching her play a game

No handle? Can't create her own shot?

No handle? Now, that's just silly. I know you don't like Clark and I'm starting to think your dislike has prevented you from even watching her play a game

No handle? Can't create her own shot?
Like I said she pushes off, she has no handle for a point guard. Arike is a shooting guard and her handles are way better and can create her own shot without pushing off or screens

VN Store

Back