Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Iowa State preview, 7 players who shot 40% or better from three plus Crooks down low….should be a great team to watch. Hansford was a great addition btw. She was awesome against SC in the tourney.

Note Hansford off the bench with 4 threes, and Beers outplayed Cardoso.

Last edited:
Who avg 17/10 in a loaded PAC12 and was All American, but otherwise, yeah, nothing to see here.
The conference thing doesn’t really mean much in this day and age. Have to see how it plays out during the next season with the changes. I wouldn’t bet against her until we see what happens on the court. Her skill set has been a missing piece for that team for years, so we’ll see how it plays out. Will be exciting to see and no one knows until they play the games. I’m so excited for this season to start and see how it all plays out. This may be a season of surprises and extreme parity.

The conference thing doesn’t really mean much in this day and age. Have to see how it plays out during the next season with the changes. I wouldn’t bet against her until we see what happens on the court. Her skill set has been a missing piece for that team for years, so we’ll see how it plays out. Will be exciting to see and no one knows until they play the games. I’m so excited for this season to start and see how it all plays out. This may be a season of surprises and extreme parity.

I could see a case for Ruby on that list, though in the end I think Spencer has a bigger impact for the transfers. Coop is the top dog in Rocky Top now however imo, and yes I think most of the newcomers will be good.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back