Non Sec Rivals

duckman398686

VN's One and Only
What team outside of the SEC do you love to beat the most? I'd have to pick Miami since i've never liked them ever since Kellon Winslow Jr. made the comments in 2003 about being a soldierand going to war and all that. :bad:

It's always great to beat the :censored: out of, or for that matter, to watch anybody else beat the :censored: out of the Dade County Correctional Facility.

Hmm I dont mind ND and I dont mind Miami because I respect a program that can just produce talent like they can.....So I guess I dont have any one to hate :dunno:

Speaking of non confrence rivals, what has happened to the UT/UCLA series? That one has produced some f the best games in our history.

the USC Trojans cause they are still over rated in my mind and because its a little weird that they got good all of a sudden in the last few years

dishin a little money to the players are they LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 3park.jpg
    3park.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 0
Sports Show Media Clips

I've always hated Miami but when Kellen gave his famous "I am a soldier quote" he took it to a new level. Just in case you haven't heard it click the link and scoll down to Kellen Winslow.

There are four teams that I love to see get beat.

1. Texas (sorry Milo)
2. Miami (criminals)
3. Florida State (I can't stand a Bowden)
4. Ohio State (There have been way overrated because of a kicker)

Originally posted by MyBloodRunnethOrange@Feb 15, 2005 8:00 PM
Speaking of non confrence rivals, what has happened to the UT/UCLA series? That one has produced some f the best games in our history.

UCLA has sucked lately and it doesn't do us any good to play them. In 2006 UT starts a home and home with Cal though.

did anybody else hear kellen say in the solider thing, about he doesnt give a flyin u-no-what about a VOL? i cant tell if thats what he said or not

ya. he said he was just caught up in the moment. he was real disrespectful. even the espn analysists were harsh on him becuz of it

Can't agree with you on 1 and 4, but we've all got our opinions.

The only schools I dislike are Texas Tech and Michigan.

For me it's Michigan . . . they seem to always be annointed with a top 10 ranking and they rarely deliver. Ohio State is a close second.

Any team from Texas. Most especially the Texass Longhorns.

Not that a reason is needed, but does one need to say anything more than obnoxious Texans?

Not to mention they are the fake UT with that fake orange.

VN Store

Back