Nook or going to LA ain’t good for MLB

wmcovol

The 2 top players, Mookie & Trout are playing at midnight -1 am Eastern Time. That’s not good for MLB. Jmo

Reactions: lukeneyland
Oh yes two stars playing in the second biggest market in the country, one of them playing for one of the most marketable franchises in North America, is bad for the game 🙄🙄🙄

Yeah, how many Dodger and Angel games do you watch each year?

One of the reasons given by TV rating experts for the NBA decline this year is Lebron going to the West Coast. But what do they know over a couple guys from Bulls Gap. Right?

The 2 top players, Mookie & Trout are playing at midnight -1 am Eastern Time. That’s not good for MLB. Jmo
I'm late to the party but I agree with you OP. More so Trout being on a crappy Angels team, wish he'd get out of the AL West and leave my poor rangers alone

Reactions: ArdentVol
I'm late to the party but I agree with you OP. More so Trout being on a crappy Angels team, wish he'd get out of the AL West and leave my poor rangers alone
The Angels are about to make some noise. Very young, best player in baseball and now have a great manager

The Angels are about to make some noise. Very young, best player in baseball and now have a great manager
My dislike for them may overly shape my opinion but their pitching seems pretty flawed. But I'm not super updated on baseball these days not like I used to be

Reactions: ArdentVol and SDV
My dislike for them may overly shape my opinion but their pitching seems pretty flawed. But I'm not super updated on baseball these days not like I used to be
Pitching is definitely their week spot. Has been for years. They’re just gonna try and out score everyone now on a powerful offense. Lots of high scoring games

Pitching is definitely their week spot. Has been for years. They’re just gonna try and out score everyone now on a powerful offense. Lots of high scoring games

Pitching is where it’s at. 90% of the game is pitching. It’s real tough to outslug people.

Only team I recall being real good without great pitching was Big Red Machine and they only had 4 Gold Glove guys up the middle.

Pitching is where it’s at. 90% of the game is pitching. It’s real tough to outslug people.

Only team I recall being real good without great pitching was Big Red Machine and they only had 4 Gold Glove guys up the middle.
I watched the rangers play that way for over a decade. We threw away so many talented lineups because of our inability to put together a decent rotation

Last edited:

Isn't it strange that the Halos haven't been able to land a fraction of quality pitchers the Dodgers bought or developed since leaving Brooklyn. I would quess that Chuck Finley is the closest thing to a dependable No. 1 starter in the past 30 years. And , somehow, I never associate Nolan Ryan with LA.

Hurts even more that some of my favorite ite Cardinals had to continue their careers there

Isn't it strange that the Halos haven't been able to land a fraction of quality pitchers the Dodgers bought or developed since leaving Brooklyn. I would quess that Chuck Finley is the closest thing to a dependable No. 1 starter in the past 30 years. And , somehow, I never associate Nolan Ryan with LA.

Hurts even more that some of my favorite ite Cardinals had to continue their careers there
Still the damnedest thing seeing Pujols in a Angels shirt

VN Store

Back