Now THIS is how you plan a coup - Germany

Reactions: Zues1
Hard to say they know how to overthrow a government when their plan was spoiled before they even had the chance to implement it.
Details details. Hey at least they included real weapons and active military people. Apparently planned by an anti-Semite vocal group. They’re getting the band back together.

A German national leading a group of mercenaries tried to take over a skyscraper owned by a Japanese firm in America in the late 80s. Attacked at their Christmas party. Thanks to the bravery of a unexpected NYC policeman, the plans were thwarted.

A German national leading a group of mercenaries tried to take over a skyscraper owned by a Japanese firm in America in the late 80s. Attacked at their Christmas party. Thanks to the bravery of a unexpected NYC policeman, the plans were thwarted.

Sounds like a good plot for a Christmas movie...

They weren't interested in terrorism. They were, however, interested in the $30 million in bearer bonds in the vault.

Did the police have themselves an RV (RIP Clarence Gilyard)? Was ND playing USC?

Reactions: AM64 and McDad
All were over 50.

And Thuringia never existed as an independent sovereign nation or state. Seems like an odd choice to "not accept the modern German state".

That family line had similarly never even reached "King IN Thuringia" status.

I will be curious to see if this ever gets to trial. Things seem really weird. Like we are missing a piece.

All were over 50.

And Thuringia never existed as an independent sovereign nation or state. Seems like an odd choice to "not accept the modern German state".

That family line had similarly never even reached "King IN Thuringia" status.

I will be curious to see if this ever gets to trial. Things seem really weird. Like we are missing a piece.
These guys seem only slightly more evolved than those geniuses that planned to kidnap Gretchen Witmer

Reactions: AM64
These guys seem only slightly more evolved than those geniuses that planned to kidnap Gretchen Witmer
I am of the opinion this plot may have started and grown the same way. Someone with a .ger or .deu email fostered this into a big enough plot to make the news when it otherwise would have died on it's own.

This story seems to be waiting on something. Maybe it's just me, but it feels like something is missing.

I saw a fantastic documentary on that, very well done with exciting video footage.

You mean they weren’t smiling and taking selfies while being unarmed?

VN Store

Back