now we will see if butch is the one

joevol33

1st official VN BB bracket winner
VN Pick Champion
It sucked watching saturday, we've established that. What im interested in seeing is if Butch Jones can get this team past that and give their all against florida saturday. I don't think they gave up saturday as much as they just couldn't keep up pyhsically. I will be happy even if they lose saturday if they play like they want to win.

It sucked watching saturday, we've established that. What im interested in seeing is if Butch Jones can get this team past that and give their all against florida saturday. I don't think they gave up saturday as much as they just couldn't keep up pyhsically. I will be happy even if they lose saturday if they play like they want to win.

In bUTch I trust!

They wanted to win Saturday. Outmanned, they had more talent

I agree they were just overwhelmed. I just don't want to see them give up after that bad of a loss. I hope Butch can motivate them.

Reactions: 1 person
Oregon is special in so many ways. I think we'll be able to tell a lot more about this team on Saturday. Call me crazy, but I think we have a shot and would be very surprised if we lost by more than two TDs. If we get throttled, we have more ground to make up than I thought we did.

If I were a betting man. . .and I am. . .I would put my money on the Vols this weekend. . .and I will.

Reactions: 2 people
Oregon is special in so many ways. I think we'll be able to tell a lot more about this team on Saturday. Call me crazy, but I think we have a shot and would be very surprised if we lost by more than two TDs. If we get throttled, we have more ground to make up than I thought we did.

If I were a betting man. . .and I am. . .I would put my money on the Vols this weekend. . .and I will.

We will lose this weekend as well. We don't have the talent across the board and our QB play is suspect at best. Let's just be honestly optimistic. If we cover the spread, it was a good week.

I always HOPE we win. I DOUBT it will happen.

This is really one of the only chance we have at an upset. We have to get the offense on track if we are going to win. Florida has a very good D and a pretty bad Offense. So if we can't sustain drives isn't gonna be a long game. If its a low scoring game Florida wins ( 14-9) If we can get our offense right and move the ball we win (24-17).

Is Butch able to modify his system to fit the personel he has on hand? We will be able to tell more as the next several weeks unfold, until then, I'll reserve judgement.

I agree they were just overwhelmed. I just don't want to see them give up after that bad of a loss. I hope Butch can motivate them.

Butch and co arent playing to our strengths. They are playing their game and now are saying we have the system, not the horses. Akron almost beat Michigan. K state lost to a LESSER talented team. I believe in butch but his staff as a whole has a ways to go in itself.

We won't know if butch is the one for about 4 years. Give it some time. He doesn't have his players yet.

I wouldn't say 4 years I would say 3. When this freshman class is in their Junior year we should be going to the Outback bowl at least. He will need 3 more recruiting classes not counting 2014 before we are nation contenders.

Butch and co arent playing to our strengths. They are playing their game and now are saying we have the system, not the horses. Akron almost beat Michigan. K state lost to a LESSER talented team. I believe in butch but his staff as a whole has a ways to go in itself.

Wow. One loss against the best offense to ever walk the field in a college football game. Stop pumping sunshine sunshine pumper.

We will lose this weekend as well. We don't have the talent across the board and our QB play is suspect at best. Let's just be honestly optimistic. If we cover the spread, it was a good week.

I always HOPE we win. I DOUBT it will happen.

Sick of hearing this no talent excuse!

Worley was ranked what in recruiting? Ranked higher than Coner Shaw by the way! And most say the BEST OL in the nation 4 NFL players on the OL! And a 4-Star Running Back ranked 11th best running back in the nation. Two 4 Star WR's

Worley was ranked what in recruiting? Ranked higher than Coner Shaw by the way! And most say the BEST OL in the nation 4 NFL players on the OL! And a 4-Star Running Back ranked 11th best running back in the nation. Two 4 Star WR's

How high are you?

Well our player haven't received the development they have over the years. That makes a huge difference. While USCe for the most part hasn't our recruited us by the numbers they have done a far better job at retain and developing their talent.

with the disaster left by dooley, it will take butch 2-3 years to build up the roster with talent

Sorry we are toward the bottom for SEC talent. Offense line is a tad over rated.

Kentucky is the last game of the year, now, if Butch loses to Kentucky, do we know for certain that he will never work out as the head coach at UT?

Is Butch able to modify his system to fit the personel he has on hand? We will be able to tell more as the next several weeks unfold, until then, I'll reserve judgement.

Well, yeah, and it would probably help if we had some healthy playmakers, and a healthy defense.
GO VOLS!

Sorry we are toward the bottom for SEC talent. Offense line is a tad over rated.

I think I have been more amazed at the offensive line play (or lack thereof) more than anything these first three games. Everywhere else I was cautiosly optomistic, but I felt pretty good about the O-Line.

VN Store

Back