Now you understand why Butch offered

kentucky sucks

Emmanuel Moseley a scholly. He runs a 4.36. That kind of speed killed us all day long. You could have a team full of Tiny Richardson's and Big Dan's but if you can't catch them, you can't block or tackle them. Our size didn't do a dang thing today. It's gonna get better. We played an awesome team today. Hats off to the ducks and good luck NCAA on stopping that offense.

Reactions: 11 people
You stop speed with ball control. Worley couldn't sustain a drive so you end up with a blowout. If he is our best we are in for a long season.

Reactions: 14 people
The Ducks have one of the speediest teams in the country no doubt. But in SEC football (the kind we are about to start playing) SIZE DOES MATTER because its smashmouth football. Guys were not doing as well on tackling today and I think that was partially mental game. They did well at first but later on lost some heart I think.

The Ducks have one of the speediest teams in the country no doubt. But in SEC football (the kind we are about to start playing) SIZE DOES MATTER because its smashmouth football. Guys were not doing as well on tackling today and I think that was partially mental game. They did well at first but later on lost some heart I think.

And where does heart start? From the top, the HC.

Emmanuel Moseley a scholly. He runs a 4.36. That kind of speed killed us all day long. You could have a team full of Tiny Richardson's and Big Dan's but if you can't catch them, you can't block or tackle them. Our size didn't do a dang thing today. It's gonna get better. We played an awesome team today. Hats off to the ducks and good luck NCAA on stopping that offense.

I love your username. Post more often.

I love your username. Post more often.

My dad always said that you learn more when you keep your mouth shut. That's why I've been a member for almost four years and a daily forum creeper for about six years and only have about 115 posts. When we play the mild cats and they start lingering around I rear my ugly head.

Its not just about speed. Good SEC teams have imposed their will on these types of teams.

Picks, rubs down field blocking behind a receiver, speed and some smoke and mirrors.
Great coaching can stop some of that and great football players balance their playmakers.
Oregon has yet to win a NC no matter how good they are. Bama, LSU, Stanford are a few teams Oregon can't beat.
Flame away!

Picks, rubs down field blocking behind a receiver, speed and some smoke and mirrors.
Great coaching can stop some of that and great football players balance their playmakers.
Oregon has yet to win a NC no matter how good they are. Bama, LSU, Stanford are a few teams Oregon can't beat.
Flame away!

I will go ahead and predict: Alabama and Oregon for the national title. We will see, but I am betting that Bama will not slow them down enough to win. We will see, but I just think Oregon has something exceptional this year.

And where does heart start? From the top, the HC.

And I think he has done a good job at that - as evidenced by fewer turnovers, penalties and even interceptions. We get totally blown out by a better team but most of it was them making the plays - not TN errors, that is good coaching. Even so, you cant make a silk purse out of the sow's ear of talent we have.

VN Store

Back