Nudity vs. Mandatory Clothing, Your thoughts?

OrangeEmpire

The White Debonair
What are your thoughts on the mandatory censorship of the bare human figure?

Should nudity be anathema to the public eye? Embraced? Passive? Should anybody be allowed to walk around nude wherever and whenever they want? Should there be restrictions? Is the current view on nudity a sign of severe insecurity on society's part? Or should my exposed penis and/or buttcrack to the public be a plenty good enough reason for feeling shamed and humiliated?

I don't have hang ups over it in terms of sex but some people just don't have the body for going around naked, and just from what I've seen on TV about Nudists, it seems like the people who should be the last to walk around naked are always the first to do it and that blinds me.:) :dance: :cray: :whistling:

This thread=Marketing ploy aimed at drawing ratings points to a poli-forum that has slowed somewhat during football season....

:shades:

This thread=Marketing ploy aimed at drawing ratings points to a poli-forum that has slowed somewhat during football season....

You have me all wrong, I attempt to infuse humor and seriousness at the same time.

When I bring up silly stuff like this, it is my hope a deeper thought and or questions comes out of it.

An example,

I wouldn't necessarily care if nudity was optional but, the hygiene and sanitary aspects of it would kind of scare me. Sitting down in a restaurant where some guy left skid-marks on the seat wouldn't be too cool.

Clothing is creative and sexy it's more interesting to see how someone accentuates themselves with costume. Clothing creates that certain kind of sexual mystique, an imaginative hint at what lies underneath.

Or

Reasons for clothing:

• Hygiene
  • Warmth
  • Looks
  • Protection
  • Identification (ie. uniforms)
  • Differentiation

What are your thoughts on the mandatory censorship of the bare human figure?

Should nudity be anathema to the public eye? Embraced? Passive? Should anybody be allowed to walk around nude wherever and whenever they want? Should there be restrictions? Is the current view on nudity a sign of severe insecurity on society's part? Or should my exposed penis and/or buttcrack to the public be a plenty good enough reason for feeling shamed and humiliated?

I don't have hang ups over it in terms of sex but some people just don't have the body for going around naked, and just from what I've seen on TV about Nudists, it seems like the people who should be the last to walk around naked are always the first to do it and that blinds me.:) :dance: :cray: :whistling:

When you come back to KY keep your son away from my daughter. Good luck with your exposed penis and buttcrack.

Oh don't tell me that you do not walk around your house like that.........................
There are times bro, and there arent many granted, but there are times she WANTS you to see her boobs, and openly discuss how spectacular they are. Even if they look like 3 day old county fair ballons...say they look awesome and you'll get the am after, gameday pics....and her 4 character #

Am I the only one having trouble imagining everyone in Neyland stadium nude? Talk about too close for comfort..

I coulda done without that visual.

thanks OWB.

My mind immediately goes to the larger gentleman's flabby posterior sitting down on my exposed and naked foot. Only in November and December would that even come close to being acceptable.

I like the current standards of conduct. I you want to walk around only in what God gave ya, then do it in your house or join a nudist colony.

I have spent some time at a couple nude beaches (from a few.... yards away) and for every piece of eye candy there are ten things that fried a few brain cells that I will never get back!

Now imagine Star Jones or Carnie Wilson pre-weight loss out there in the buff......better yet Rosie O'Donnell or Janet Reno. NOW will you support public nudity?

i'm sure we wouldn't be as fat as a nation if we all had to walk around naked or wear a loin cloth.

VN Store

Back