'25 NV OL Douglas Utu (Oregon commit)

Oregon plays in the B1G so travel is a factor. Also, wouldn’t he be subject to the income taxes of the state he’s playing in? I don’t know about Oregon but TN has zero.

Betting travel from LV to ORE is cheaper than LV to Knoxville for home games and a push between SEC and BIG away sites.

I have heard different things about whether out of state income is taxable. Anybody know for sure. Don’t know residency change requirements either. Much simpler in TN for sure.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Betting travel from LV to ORE is cheaper than LV to Knoxville for home games and a push between SEC and BIG away sites.

I have heard different things about whether out of state income is taxable. Anybody know for sure. Don’t know residency change requirements either. Much simpler in TN for sure.
If you're OK flying Allegiant, you can routinely catch round-trip direct flights to Knoxville and back for $250, and oftentimes, less. Even if Las Vegas to Eugene has a direct flight, it's doubtful that it's significantly cheaper, if any, than $250.

VN Store

Back