'25 NV OL Douglas Utu (Oregon commit)

But we are seeing Nichols produce at a high level now, because Nichols turned around and is starting for a decent SEC program and playing well. He couldn't beat out GE's starters that he developed, and instead of being patient and waiting his turn, he left. So, GE did, in fact, target and sign a quality HS recruit then developed him into an SEC starter. They just aren't starting here yet because our line is one of the best and oldest. (This is not specifically directed at anything you've said)
Nichols got beat a few times by a bad Oklahoma State defense. He’s not producing at a high level. He would’ve never started at Tennessee.

Reactions: LittleVol
Can’t say I’m not bummed about this. This kid has so much potential. It is what it is, but man was looking forward to this wearing Orange
He’s Samoan. Money is paramount to them. Because they’re all about taking care of family.
My wife’s culture is very similar in that regard.

Look at Tua Tagavailoa. This dude still hasn’t retired despite the many brain injuries he’s sustained at QB. Why? Because he wants to make all that money for all those family members he’s taking care off.

Tennessee would have allowed him to play RT. And David Sanders plays LT not RT. So these other “reasons” are just fodder to hide the real reason. Money. And that’s understandable.

Seems like Satterwhite has secured the center spot and I’d anticipate Perry or Bennett take the RT spot. They are SUPER high on Perry
Turns out maybe blocking in that single wing scheme didn’t stunt his development…Mebbe had advantages. Required him to move his feet more than a traditional zone blocking OL.

Report:

Five star OL Utu has flipped to Oregon.

This looks like a reflection of how we played against Oklahoma. It is my belief we need a serious improvement to our OL play this year, or we may need to look for an OL guy. I hope these guys can get healthy and find a way.

This looks like a reflection of how we played against Oklahoma. It is my belief we need a serious improvement to our OL play this year, or we may need to look for an OL guy. I hope these guys can get healthy and find a way.

Boise St had 4 sacks vs Oregon. Idaho sacked Oregon’s QB 3x. Idaho.

But totally, he prob made his decision off of our one game vs Oklahoma.

Talk about a talking out of your ass post. lol this dude was trending to Oregon before the OU game

VN Store

Back