NY Dems Bailing...

GVF

Talk Dirty To Me
OK this will be a pretty weak start to the thread. Caught the headline going out the door from lunch and couldn't tarry past catching the main synopsis (notice my Septic use of fancy words), so no links for the unaccomplished googler. But, one of today's headlines is the beginning of an exodus in NY/NYC from the DNC because the liberal policies are ruining the city. Not sure if it will be dramatic or just a casual few.

Carry on....

OK this will be a pretty weak start to the thread. Caught the headline going out the door from lunch and couldn't tarry past catching the main synopsis (notice my Septic use of fancy words), so no links for the unaccomplished googler. But, one of today's headlines is the beginning of an exodus in NY/NYC from the DNC because the liberal policies are ruining the city. Not sure if it will be dramatic or just a casual few.

Carry on....

Drink specials at lunch, eh?

Yeah, he really sounds like one pissed off dude in his responses.

Living in Jackson for some time really affected his personality. And covid closed up alot of his primary clients. He wasn't always on the rag.

Living in Jackson for some time really affected his personality. And covid closed up alot of his primary clients. He wasn't always on the rag.

I'm not angry in the least I just wanted to poke fun at this thread you felt compelled to start. Just seems like a thread someone would start if they're drunk, dumb, or both.

Carry on....

Here is a link that could be the source data. Doesn’t sound very major at this point honestly. But I would love for the bastards to stay out and fix their politics instead of moving to places like Texas and bringing their broke back politics with them.

NYC sees some disillusioned Dems switch to Republican Party

I cant belive many are falling for this insane prog agenda. Sure seems the MSM supports it though. Hey Joe..there is no mandate, but they sure act like it

The problem is when people leave liberal cities they don't leave their democrat liberal disease behind..

They remind me of dogs who drop a steamer, eat their own steamer, puke up their steamer, then rinse and repeat no matter where they go.

Reactions: hog88
They are motivated this time of year. Usually, just after they write the checks to NY state, NY city, some jackwad municipality, schools tax, sidewalk tax and so on.

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back