NY. Racism is public emergency now

I've been asked not to come into bars and restaurants in Japan because I'm white. I should have thrown a fit and looted those establishments, right?[/QUAsian?
Yep, when I was in Japan, my black friends were not allowed to enter certain clubs because they were black. They straight up told my buddies that.

Seems like their Covid policy is a public health issue that disproportionately effects black people, so they may have a point. The left is out here creating apartheid’s for the unvaccinated

Reactions: Boca Vol
Y’all have never experienced Asian racism. I have, my wife is Asian and it is very real!
It's definitely real, it's just not Trumpers doing it like the media tries to push. There's tons of videos, and a very good reason the media dropped the Jeremy Lynn incident. Soon as they figured out it wasn't whitey calling him coronavirus, they didn't care anymore.

It's definitely real, it's just not Trumpers doing it like the media tries to push. There's tons of videos, and a very good reason the media dropped the Jeremy Lynn incident. Soon as they figured out it wasn't whitey calling him coronavirus, they didn't care anymore.
I heard more slangs for Asians playing softball for a Knoxville Japanese restaurant then I've heard anywhere else.

Kind of odd that they came all in one game against a body shop from a certain part of town, too. Against a team that ended up kicked out of the league for violence, foul language, and threats against other teams.

Would that include the official government enforced racism of the Vacinne Passport mandate which disproportionately prevents minorities (the least vaccinated population) of dining out, attending public or entertainment events, or attending a gym or most other public accommodations?

How long will they quarantine people for behavior deemed racially insensitive?

If you say something like “I believe it’s important to be on time to work”, will you be quarantined for a week?

How long will they quarantine people for behavior deemed racially insensitive?

If you say something like “I believe it’s important to be on time to work”, will you be quarantined for a week?

I would love to see the list and corresponding punishment.

Hate rap music...1 month
Prefer cabernet over gin n juice...1 month
Wear your pants normally... 1 month

If we are honest this is nothing more than an authoritarian power grab.

You scare people into giving the Governor/government more power over public health issues, then proclaim all things are public health issues

They expect people to just bend over and take it.

It reminds me of the internal memo the director of equity for Metro Nashville health put out about employees needing counseling when Rittenhouse was acquitted. Someone leaked the idiotic memo that was sent to employees. They had to apologize for the stupidity. The assumption that all people thought that was cool with such an assertion of racism because of an acquittal was stupid.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back