Off to the game! Hope to see you guys threre.

I wish I left already. I am sitting here waiting on the ole lady.
Go Vols!

Let's be honest Fade, you're going to spend the entire time talking to yourself about how bad they look.

Actually, I'm watching the game with my dad who usually declares that the season is over after the first 3 and out, so given that I will be the sunshine pumper in the house.

My pre-game started at 6 this morning got ole jim in the freezer just waiting:birgits_giggle:

Me too. Put a brisket on the smoker at 6:00am, watched my 9YO win first football game of the season, cracked my first beer by 11:00.

Me too. Put a brisket on the smoker at 6:00am, watched my 9YO win first football game of the season, cracked my first beer by 11:00.

Got steaks marinading in the fridge, wife making her smashed potatoes :rock:

Actually, I'm watching the game with my dad who usually declares that the season is over after the first 3 and out, so given that I will be the sunshine pumper in the house.

Sounds like my family. I don't watch football with them.

I'll be the one paying $35 for PPV.....:realmad:

$35 dollars????????????? WOWOWOWOWOWOW. I usually pay £17.99 for a whole month of ESPN college ball which has like 30 games a week to choose from, and this month in particular has a free trial, so I'm 3,000+ miles away and paying $35 less than you guys to watch the game!!!! And legally!

:jawdrop:

VN Store

Back