Official Jon Gruden thread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just glanced at a Mullen thread. They are working so hard to feel like his “success” at MS State will translate to a better than Butch type performance.
🤢🤮

Just my opinion, herein lies the issue. So many have forgotten or choose not to remember our history. Many only see the last decade vs the heritage of our beloved Vols. I grew up in the Majors era and I have a connection to Heath as well as through High School friends a connection to the booster side. (not saying this for any reason other than to say I was steeped in the tradition). Bringing our rich past into the current day, will return us to the place we are accustom to.

Reactions: 4 people
There's a few others out there. Gruden, Petersen and Kelly would be considered the Grand Slam hire. Patterson would be a home run along with (IMO) John Harbaugh and David Shaw.

There are some triples and standing double hires out there that could work. But UT doesn't need that.

I like all those names. I still stand by my Gruden, Kelly then everyone else statement.

lol there is no comparison between Butch and Mullen. Did was successful in a mid major conference and was bailed out the last two seasons by Dobbs and other kids who were talented enough to overcome his coaching faults. Mullen took a historically garbage program and has had some success in the toughest division in FBS. That being said the Mullenites can GTFO because I'm all Gruden.

Soon.

I just had an epiphany...

I'm packing for my trip to Disney world, and most days I'll wear Tennessee clothes, as per usual. It occurs to me that while I'll be sad to miss celebrating the announcement with all of you, it will be pretty awesome hear what people from around the country say. We all know this will be such a major national story.

Reactions: 8 people
Grudenites one and all, Grud Dudes and Grud Babes!
We have so very much to be thankful for this holiday season!
The object of our infatuation, Jon Gruden, will soon lead our proud university back to the lofty glory we once knew!
We have been a long time in the wilderness, but I can see the thinning of the forest and the light up ahead!
Rejoice, Rejoice!

Reactions: 1 person
I'm packing for my trip to Disney world, and most days I'll wear Tennessee clothes, as per usual. It occurs to me that while I'll be sad to miss celebrating the announcement with all of you, it will be pretty awesome hear what people from around the country say. We all know this will be such a major national story.

I was at Disney 2-3 weeks ago. Literally lost count how many times I saw Vols fans. It was crazy. I felt I was in Knoxville.

I know I haven't always brought the popular opinion on here but want to wish everyone a VERY Happy Thanksgiving and hope you get to spend time with your families in rest and relaxation!

I am thankful for a lot of things but specifically here I am thankful to be a part of such a passionate fan base. Regardless of Gruden, Mullen, Frost, Patterson or whoever, that will never change. GBO!

Well said!!

Hey guys! I want to leave this here. If you’d like to create a calorie deficit before the big meal tomorrow, here’s a simple workout to do in the am. Only 25 mins and will kickstart the metabolism for the day.

1 min warm up: high knees

exercises completed in a circuit adding 5 reps each round.

Begin with 10 push up, 10 body squats and 10 full sit ups. Followed by 20 high knees (jump raising your knees to your chest.) rest for 30 seconds then repeat. Set your timer for 25 mins. This is a simple way to burn some calories for the pig out session! Hope this helps!

I've got a better and easier solution.

Go read the Mullen thread. Invoke increased heart rate from anger, deeper breathing and furiously type out responses to mouthbreathers posts.

Burn far more calories that way.

Reactions: 2 people

Go read the Mullen thread. Invoke increased heart rate from anger, deeper breathing and furiously type out responses to mouthbreathers posts.

I just burned off all the espaghettis I ate for dinner and lunch doing that.

You'll also lose your appetite...

Have a great time and safe travels!! I hate you’re going to miss it too. Maybe Mr. SFD will let you on for just a bit after all you’re hard work!

Happy Thanksgiving, SFD

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back