Official "We have no business making fun of anybody" Thread

Some people take this **** too seriously.

I'm here to have fun and discuss. Not to wallow in self-pity.

I can kinda see where OP is coming from.

At this point, with 4 SEC wins in the last 3 years and an absolutely atrocious margin of defeat... we just look like a neckbeard trying to make fun of Tom Brady.

Making fun of a future HOF QB married to a supermodel while you're living in your parents basement is just sad.

Reactions: 10 people
No. Defending Dooley for 3 years made most of this board look like idiots.

Making fun of opponents is always acceptable.

Reactions: 5 people

At this point, with 4 SEC wins in the last 3 years and an absolutely atrocious margin of defeat... we just look like a neckbeard trying to make fun of Tom Brady.

Making fun of a future HOF QB married to a supermodel while you're living in your parents basement is just sad.

I'd rather have some comic relief than read thread after thread of people constantly repeating the same stuff over and over and over again.

Reactions: 4 people
if you can't make fun of the damn gators and all of their piece of **** fans than what good is it being a vol.

the vols are god's chosen people who are here to rule over all of the lesser beings and make fun of them whenever a vol wants to.

it's in the bible.

Reactions: 8 people
if you can't make fun of the damn gators and all of their piece of **** fans than what good is it being a vol.

the vols are god's chosen people who are here to rule over all of the lesser beings and make fun of them whenever a vol wants to.

it's in the bible.

99 are you being a "like" whore?

Reactions: 2 people

it's in the bible.

It's just not ... fun anymore.

it's in the bible.

Actually, it's in the Geneva Convention.

99 are you being a "like" whore?

part of my agreement with rod wilks.

by participating in this re-education program, i have to make posts like this every now and then.

it shows i am making progress and my life is spared a little while longer.

Reactions: 3 people
Considering where we are right now, I'm beginning to think it just makes us look like idiots.

With our history of epic losses such as Rutgers (one of my homecomings), Wyoming, and recently a KY Jelly team with no QB, we shouldn't be saying crap to anyone and thanking God that we had 7 turnovers against WKU and that we just outscored Akron last year.

Reactions: 2 people

it's in the bible.

Then we should be making fun of the fans and not the team. FL fans are always targets.

Andrew Luck rocks the neck beard. Can he poke fun at Brady?

it's in the bible.
Idiot Post of the Year

(I know you few stoneless Vols will run to his rescue even though he yet again has made fun of your team)

VN Store

Back