'25 OH RB Marquise Davis (Kensucky commit)

doesn't seem like RB/LB combos have worked for us recently at least as RBs. Banks is the biggest success, but as a LB. Whitehead, Crouch got some LB in but never got close to the hype, Hodge

Some of you have asked about the running backs now that Sims is on campus and some early names to keep an eye on are Marquise Davis, Donovan Johnson and Jordon Davison. Tennessee would love to get all three to campus this spring. In-state athlete Daune Morris is also one to watch with him being of a different skill set.
-VQ

This young man wouldn’t have committed to Kensucky if either OSU or Tennessee was prioritizing him.
I don't think that's accurate as far as we're concerned. OSU maybe, but a brief perusal of Michigan (where the old OSU RB coach is now) board will show you how badly they wanted him.

We weren’t?

Is that what AP said?

I don't think that's accurate as far as we're concerned. OSU maybe, but a brief perusal of Michigan (where the old OSU RB coach is now) board will show you how badly they wanted him.
Hasn’t even “officially” visited not sure what to tell you knuckle draggers lol

Last edited:
Marrow’s pitch works on some guys.

VN Store

Back