'25 OK OG Antoni Kade Ogumoro (Tennessee commit)

Was in NC for work and talking to one of my
“Semi connected” guys out there. He is a Vols fan. Naturally we discussed Sanders but he said to expect big big things from Ogumoro. Said his athleticism and aggressiveness is top level. He has some things to work on in terms of technique and finishing blocks. However, he believes (maybe orange tinted glasses but who knows), that he has second year starter potential. He will just be too athletic and physically imposing, to keep off the field.

“Semi connected” guys out there. He is a Vols fan. Naturally we discussed Sanders but he said to expect big big things from Ogumoro. Said his athleticism and aggressiveness is top level. He has some things to work on in terms of technique and finishing blocks. However, he believes (maybe orange tinted glasses but who knows), that he has second year starter potential. He will just be too athletic and physically imposing, to keep off the field.
It’s gonna be major competition everywhere. Future is STACKED

sounds like a replacement for Spraggins.

Gonna need all hands on deck for this one. Down by a BUNCH and voting ends tomorrow. Vote for Antoni (it's one of those where you can refresh and vote multiple times).

Gonna need all hands on deck for this one. Down by a BUNCH and voting ends tomorrow. Vote for Antoni (it's one of those where you can refresh and vote multiple times).
Just voted 20x.

The top guy (his teammate) is no longer receiving votes it seems…

voted as many times as I could. they stopped counting after a while. Ogumoro still down a good bit.

VN Store

Back