'25 OK OG Antoni Kade Ogumoro (Tennessee commit)

Tennessee Football Commit Antoni Kade Ogumoro Updates Recruitment

The talented 315-pound offensive lineman is still staying true to his verbal commitment. He details more. “I’m still fully committed to Tennessee. I keep in contact with the coaches and players. Since my commitment, nothing has really changed. Relationships just keep getting stronger and stronger. Honestly, I just can’t wait to get on campus and go to work. Some schools have still tried to get me to flip my decision. I’m grateful for their interest in me but at the end of the day Rocky Top is home to not just me but my family as well.”

The Oklahoma prospect isn’t planning on visiting anywhere other than Tennessee as he confirms his upcoming Knoxville visit. “We will be out there for the game against Alabama!”

The prospect is also looking to add more bodies to this already stacked 2025 class. His next target is an emerging name who recently just de-committed from an ACC school. “It would be nice to get my guy Isaiah Campbell who recently decommited from Clemson. He’s got a visit to us and UNC.”

sorry if the formatting is off, don't comment much

VN Store

Back