O'Keefe Out at Project Veritas

The guy got rich and he will get richer with a new venture. This isn't Papa John's and Shaq isn't going to be brought in to save the brand.

I would like to see him go at it in a bipartisan way. Expose all the scumbags.

"He's a piece of sh*t! He exposes all my favorite corrupt con artists and doesn't even blindly parrot "the current thing" narrative that my favorite corporate sponsored media outlets do! Bye Felicia!!!"

According to a statement from their board, O'Keefe has spent an excessive amount of donor funds on personal luxuries the last 3 years.

"He's a piece of sh*t! He exposes all my favorite corrupt con artists and doesn't even blindly parrot "the current thing" narrative that my favorite corporate sponsored media outlets do! Bye Felicia!!!"

The problem with him and Veritas is they use so much deception you don't know what to trust from their exposes, and what not to trust.

Getting thrown out of his own fiefdom of lies is pretty hilarious.

Reactions: tvolsfan
The problem with him and Veritas is they use so much deception you don't know what to trust from their exposes, and what not to trust.

What kind of deception have they used?

Undercover journalism is not deception. If it was a left wing organization busting Republicans or people you perceive as "right wing" I highly doubt you would say they were using deception.

3 years Huff...that's the Board not doing their fiduciary duty.....

Leads me to think there's another reason
I was just posting only part of the statement Project Veritas released.

I will admit the timing of this is odd considering they got someone from Pfizer on video recently. Pfizer is also donors to both the Republican and Democrat governors association. Bill Lee and other Republican governors just met with Bourla.

However I wouldn't be shocked if donor funds were being misused.

There's only so much "deception" you can accuse them of when the stories they uncover are gifted to them by the guilty parties in their own incriminating words. You can say they selectively edit, which is a valid criticism, but not unique in any way to Project Veritas. I wish he would air out the videos in their entirety and maybe provide highlights of the bombshell stuff separately.

Reactions: DonjoVol
There's only so much "deception" you can accuse them of when the stories they uncover are gifted to them by the guilty parties in their own incriminating words. You can say they selectively edit, which is a valid criticism, but not unique in any way to Project Veritas. I wish he would air out the videos in their entirety and maybe provide highlights of the bombshell stuff separately.
I remember when 20/20, Dateline and other mainstream news outlets used the same exact undercover journalism and I don't remember anyone accusing them of deception or selectively editing.

3 years Huff...that's the Board not doing their fiduciary duty.....

Leads me to think there's another reason

3 years what? 3 years of them not having a handle on anything or 3 years of him in the position? What are you saying? How do you know they weren't handling it internally? We just found out about it but it doesn't mean they weren't on top of it.

Even if Project Veritas aired the videos in their entirety it still wouldn't be good enough for Huff and others. They couldn't use the selectively edited nonsense but would instead go non stop with the deception claim.

Like you say, Project Veritas is not special. We can apply this to the grifters on the left side of the media and rationalize it if we want. Accept all the ******** because sometimes they take down some wrongdoers? No thanks.

VN Store

Back