OMG the recruiting hit

carolinaviking

Prepare yourselves for a few more years of watching top recruits go to Ohio State, Michigan, Texas and yes, still Alabama. For a brief, glorious moment, I believed the hype. I thought we were on the cusp of building a dynasty à la Nick Saban or Bear Bryant. But Tennessee will always be the Penn State of the SEC; inconsistently competitive, usually losing to the two or three big dogs in the conference, and throwing in an ugly loss to a team we're supposed to beat. If we are to keep our big commits and reel in a few more, there will be no room for mistakes; we will have to beat both UGA and Bama, and UF, too. And then make a deep run in the playoffs.

Reactions: 08Vol
Recruits aren’t gonna flip because we loss a game. It was a terrible loss but slow down. A lot of teams loss to teams they shouldn’t have today. Team still had a chance to respond. Be pissed but don’t say stuff that makes you come across as uneducated in the heat of the moment.

Prepare yourselves for a few more years of watching top recruits go to Ohio State, Michigan, Texas and yes, still Alabama. For a brief, glorious moment, I believed the hype. I thought we were on the cusp of building a dynasty à la Nick Saban or Bear Bryant. But Tennessee will always be the Penn State of the SEC; inconsistently competitive, usually losing to the two or three big dogs in the conference, and throwing in an ugly loss to a team we're supposed to beat. If we are to keep our big commits and reel in a few more, there will be no room for mistakes; we will have to beat both UGA and Bama, and UF, too. And then make a deep run in the playoffs.
Look on the bright side.
We may still lose recruits to Alabama but they got a coach now that loses to Vandy.
Looks like Kirby and maybe Sark are the only ones in the SEC that won’t lose to at least one bum every year

Reactions: Special Ed
So they’re not going to come here due to losing to Arkansas but they’ll go to Alabama who just lost to Vanderbilt. Yeah, sure, that logic checks out. Not.

Carnac has spoken.

VN Store

Back