Omnibus Bill is an embarrassment

BreatheUT

I see that pretty girl swag.
We have a few conservatives in the Senate.

Some votes against includes Rand Paul, Ron Johnson, and our very own Bill Hagerty and Marsha Blackburn.

Some of these folks have got to go. McConnell, Collins, couldn't get rid of Murkowski...and many other morons.

We have a few conservatives in the Senate.

Some votes against includes Rand Paul, Ron Johnson, and our very own Bill Hagerty and Marsha Blackburn.

Some of these folks have got to go. McConnell, Collins, couldn't get rid of Murkowski...and many other morons.

Don't hold your breath, every bill like this one passes, makes us more of a totalitarian state. There is one party, that's the DC PARTY.

Don't hold your breath, every bill like this one passes, makes us more of a totalitarian state. There is one party, that's the DC PARTY.

The problem is Republicans sabotaging their own party.

I am not a republican and I see a need for a tea party type like party. Most of these could not win a primary in Tennessee.

I am not a republican and I see a need for a tea party type like party. Most of these could not win a primary in Tennessee.
I blame the sheep in Tennessee... or GOP voters as a whole.

You watch, we will get a DeSantis/Romney/Nikki Haley/Pompeo guy in 2024 and these clowns will eat it up.

You watch, we will get a DeSantis/Romney/Nikki Haley/Pompeo guy in 2024 and these clowns will eat it up.
A Romney/Graham or Cotton/Collins ticket would float my boat to vote straight republican ticket until I die.

I wouldn't include Desantis in that list.

Which sheep in Tennessee? Haggerty and Blackburn? Why because the voted for McConnell?

Reactions: tbh
I'm starting to believe the only way to combat this is a viable 3rd party. The Republicans got some moles in the party and the obvious one is Mitch McConnell leading a band of idiots.

More billions for Ukraine. Almost $500 million for the ongoing border protection for Middle Eastern countries. This is pathetic. Our entire government needs to be fired and in prison. This yet again shows how little the government cares about is American citizens.

I agree with Ras that it's the voters, but he hasn't made a case how it's the voters in Tennessee fault.

Reactions: AM64
AOC goes against Democrats, votes NO on $1.7 trillion omnibus bill

Two progressive lawmakers bucked party lines on Friday, deciding not to support a sweeping $1.7 trillion spending bill needed to prevent the government from shutting down.

Overall, the bill passed the House, 225-201-1, with Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) being the only Democrat to vote no. Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI), another member of the progressive "Squad," voted present. Both Democrats voted by proxy.

While it is unclear why Ocasio-Cortez opposed the bill, the spending legislation does provide $855 billion in defense spending — an area that the progressive Democrat has previously argued should be reduced.

AOC goes against Democrats, votes no on $1.7 trillion omnibus bill

I'm starting to believe the only way to combat this is a viable 3rd party. The Republicans got some moles in the party and the obvious one is Mitch McConnell leading a band of idiots.
Oh, its too late for that. The Uni party controls the voting far better than they ever could have dreamed of when Perot was running.

I agree with Ras that it's the voters, but he hasn't made a case how it's the voters in Tennessee fault.

Because the voters in TN vote for the "R" more than the person. No different than CA voters blindly voting D. There's no need for TN or CA Senators to care about voters since they are being elected by the sheep who vote for a letter.

When 40 states or so blindly vote for one party, you get clusterf**ks like this....

Because the voters in TN vote for the "R" more than the person. No different than CA voters blindly voting D. There's no need for TN or CA Senators to care about voters since they are being elected by the sheep who vote for a letter.

When 40 states or so blindly vote for one party, you get clusterf**ks like this....

Blackburn and Haggerty voted against this bill? Neither of you have explained how is this bill their fault unless you are ok with this bill?

And who would you have voted for?

For the record I didn't vote for either senator but I've been pleasantly surprised by the stances.

I didn't vote for Lee the first time. I voted for the guy running UT now...Randy forgot his last name. Lee is iffy but it could be worse.

Blackburn and Haggerty voted against this bill? Neither of you have explained how is this bill their fault unless you are ok with this bill?

And who would you have voted for?

For the record I didn't vote for either senator but I've been pleasantly surprised by the stances.

I didn't vote for Lee the first time. I voted for the guy running UT now...Randy forgot his last name. Lee is iffy but it could be worse.
Keep in mind, I was originally responding to this post and calling the TN voters sheep because they would not support a 3rd party candidate. That is their fault. It was directed at this particular bill. And for the record, I have been pleasantly surprised ay our senators also.

VN Store

Back