On a lighter note, can anybody beat this?

Volmorning

Poon, Mr. Poon.
I have been to 3 or more games every season since 1997. The last game I saw the Vols win in person was the 2006 Cal game.

Go to at least one cupcake per year. That's the game I take my kids to. UAB was a close call. The vols are undefeated when my son is in attendance.

Reactions: 1 person
Oh, yeah. Went Oregon already. Know for sure I am going to Bama and With Carolina this year. How much you want to pay me to stay home?

Oh, yeah. Went Oregon already. Know for sure I am going to Bama and With Carolina this year. How much you want to pay me to stay home?

Nothing. You should want to not go, so the Vols win. If it meant Tennessee won national championships, I'd watch from home.

I have been to 3 or more games every season since 1997. The last game I saw the Vols win in person was the 2006 Cal game.

I have only been to 8-9 games in my lifetime... dating back til I was a young kid. I've never once seen the vols win. Last time I went was 2009 auburn and we lost. I convinced myself on the drive home that I curse them, so I haven't been back since. Its sad.

I have only been to 8-9 games in my lifetime... dating back til I was a young kid. I've never once seen the vols win. Last time I went was 2009 auburn and we lost. I convinced myself on the drive home that I curse them, so I haven't been back since. Its sad.

That is sad. You should still get to a game.

If I were you guys I'd have a friend put a bet down for you against the Vols and at least finance your misery.

Every regular season game I've gone to UT has won minus the Mizzou game. However, I'm 0-3 at bowl games. I cut myself off after North Carolina.

VN Store

Back