On to Florida!

UF fans are down on their QB, just like UT fans are on Worley --- somethings gotta give GO VOLS !

I hope we beat fl. World won't end if we don't, but honestly it would be brighter and warmer after we do.

UF has better D than Oregon.

UF has much less potent offense than Oregon.

Not sure how we score given the current offensive setup

We'll have trouble scoring 10pts against Florida, unless the Magic Genie delivers us a QB

Worley is not the QB for the job, now or the future, Why not put one of the TRUE freshman in? Peterman isn't the answer either. Lets see The NC Country QB put the ball to the receivers in stride.

Worley is not the QB for the job, now or the future, Why not put one of the TRUE freshman in? Peterman isn't the answer either. Lets see The NC Country QB put the ball to the receivers in stride.

Honestly, if we see the Worley of the 2nd half of the WKU game, then we can easily get it done. I may be in the monority here, but I just don't think Peterman is the answer.

I think it will be a close ball game. I also think it will be extremely painful watching those offenses.

We'll have trouble scoring 10pts against Florida, unless the Magic Genie delivers us a QB

probably true but if we get up 10 points we'll just run it the rest of the game so you'll have plenty of chances to get back in it

Florida will score 30+ against our defense and we may not score 10pts.....that's my call
Florida 34
Vols 10

Reactions: 1 person
I will wake up in morn and all this shttt will be a bad dream.. as for Florida.. TN better get another Qtb and defense better practice tackling pigs next week ser if they can Catch one..

I would like nothing better than laying the chomp on FL.
3 things to consider.
1) FL had a bye week this week.
2) UT is flying west to east over 3 time zones, and coming off a loss.
3) The Swamp

Its a rough road ahead.
I hope we win, but it will be an uphill battle.

VN Store

Back