One more round of stimulus

lawgator1

I think it needs to include UE benefits through March, plus renew PPP for same period. Keep the people in jobs try to curb any more unemployment numbers.

Protect the middle class and when we get the all clear the economy will be a coiled spring, ready for massive growth.

I think it needs to include UE benefits through March, plus renew PPP for same period. Keep the people in jobs try to curb any more unemployment numbers.

Protect the middle class and when we get the all clear the economy will be a coiled spring, ready for massive growth.

Nah...we wanna burn and loot like you edjucated

Honestly, I get it’s just “printing money,” and not the optimal situation, but if stimulus is limited to UE, PPP, and education, I wouldn’t be against it. But it all has to be money forward to cover the next several months. The proposals for money to cover past debts or more than those things should not be negotiable.

Reactions: Caculator
What’s more traditional now than for a new administration to kick off with massive deficit spending.

It’s coming , we all know it . When Biden gets done handing out money to individuals, states , and other governments he will make this last administration looks like Scrooge Mcduck .

Harris is too busy pushing free surgeries for tranny kids and making illegals citizens. She's got to get those wages lowered for facebook and Google

Last edited:

this guy says no - make everyone suffer
AP_20309609620671.jpg

The stimulus should be limited to the economy and not bailing out the bad decisions that have been made by liberals. Let the poorly managed municipalities fend for themselves and also those on the hook for student loans that pursued garbage degrees.
thats pretty much what the hold up is about and its mainly blue state governors that screwed up

VN Store

Back