ONE MORE THING

bamaguy08

Why must the vol fans stoop to a level of saying that we are quote"Inbred, toothless, ignorant, red-neck, hicks"?????? You know, VOLS, most of us dont go around insulting your intelligence. I know there are the few BAMA idiots that likes to get on here and make the rest of us look bad, but honestly, why is there hate?? I dont understand. Just b/c Gallion and Fulmer hates each other doesnt mean we have to. And you are wrong about everything you say about us. MOST of us are not "red-necks" or "inbred". And we have some quality universities in our state. Alabama being one of the top in the nation. BUT i also think Tennessee is a great one. My aunt graduated from there and then attended medical school in Chatt. And she is a DIE hard vol fan, but she doesnt bash us Alabamaians. Actually, she is one know. She lives in montgomery, and her son goes to the University of Alabama. We hang out all the time, and i always go w/ him when he goes home. And you never hear discriminating words come out of her mouth about alabama. SO stop with the talk, Tennessee is a beautiful state, and so is alabama. SO lets all grow up, and this is to the sorry bama fans as well, and appreciate this game for the GAME, AND NOTHING ELSE!

most folks are just throwing it back .... you poke something with a stick long enough and it will turn around and try to bite you..... you're right though most bama fans and Vol fans are just interested in one of the greatest rivalries in college football... let the lawyers worry about all the other crap and lets play some football... good luck tomorrow and GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r:

I understand, we have way too many bama fans come on here at start s@!t. You guys have your own forum to talk smack about us, and we have our own to talk smack about you guys. And thats where it should end. I apologize for some of the bama fans making fools of themselves, honestly. I mean, i talk crap about vols on bama websites, no doubt, but when i come on here to wish both teams good luck, i get a facefull of "IM AN IDIOT!" but, no matter how much sht i talk about your team, i NEVER take it to personal levels such as questioning ones intellect. Its just about the teams, and once the game is over, they are just students, just like you and I. Like i said, i apologize for the bama fans that disgrace the school, and i hope someone can step up and do the same at tennessee.

what ever the outcome come back and see us at the nation....we welcome intelligent conversation...even from Bama fans :peace2:

That's the way it should be.Talking smack on others board is plain unclassy.I have yet to go into another rival board and trash talk them.To me it's just plain immaturity and lack of respect.

Originally posted by bamaguy08@Oct 22, 2004 9:16 PM
Why must the vol fans stoop to a level of saying that we are quote"Inbred, toothless, ignorant, red-neck, hicks"?????? You know, VOLS, most of us dont go around insulting your intelligence.  I know there are the few BAMA idiots that likes to get on here and make the rest of us look bad, but honestly, why is there hate?? I dont understand.  Just b/c Gallion and Fulmer hates each other doesnt mean we have to.  And you are wrong about everything you say about us.  MOST of us are not "red-necks" or "inbred".  And we have some quality universities in our state. Alabama being one of the top in the nation. BUT i also think Tennessee is a great one. My aunt graduated from there and then attended medical school in Chatt.  And she is a DIE hard vol fan, but she doesnt bash us Alabamaians. Actually, she is one know.  She lives in montgomery, and her son goes to the University of Alabama.  We hang out all the time, and i always go w/ him when he goes home.  And you never hear discriminating words come out of her mouth about alabama. SO stop with the talk, Tennessee is a beautiful state, and so is alabama. SO lets all grow up, and this is to the sorry bama fans as well, and appreciate this game for the GAME, AND NOTHING ELSE!

Dude, you know how it is. A few people stir up the trouble, but most fans on both sides are reasonable people. Its a great rivalry and I want to win the game BAD, as do you.

The root of the recent problem is that many 'bama fans blame their recent troubles on UT; and some Tennessee fans don't help matters by egging it on. I think its particularly hard for 'bama fans to accept the recent decline of the program because they've been used to having so much success over the years. I would probably be vengeful if the roles were reversed (but I don't think that Fulmer deserves the accusation of being the cause of all evil towards the U of A). Its all about perspective. Regardless, this is a great rivalry and a game to look forward to every year. I look forward to that continuing for my lifetime.

Originally posted by Memphis_Volunteer@Oct 22, 2004 10:16 PM
Tennesseans, Alabamians, we're all Southerners. If you ask me, it's yankees that are backwards. :pepper:

Now, now, there's no need to bash yankees just to have something in common with Bama. I may be a yankee but MY BLOOD RUNNETH ORANGE! GO VOLS!

Originally posted by Memphis_Volunteer@Oct 22, 2004 11:16 PM
Tennesseans, Alabamians, we're all Southerners.  If you ask me, it's yankees that are backwards.   :pepper:

:D I agree

VN Store

Back