One week from today- open practice- be there

NighthawkVol

First look at Coach Jones and Team 117. I can't wait. Let's support this team after all the work they've put in. Coach Jones wants to simulate a game environment. To do that, we need a good crowd.

Bringing 8.... We plan on tailgating before hand!

Using it as a practice session for ourselves.... Got a new dish, grill and tent--gonna give it a trail run!

Think anyone else will do the same?!

10 guys and the associated wives/girlfriends after a fantasy football draft. Add another 6 for family coming up from Carolina.

I am trying to purchase a parking pass in G1 for the proximity to Vol Village. Does this section offer anywhere to tailgate??

Last edited:

Using it as a practice session for ourselves.... Got a new dish, grill and tent--gonna give it a trail run!

I'm bringing up the new cornhole boards that I made...so we will be doing some tailgating too.

I'll be there at 10 AM to watch the UT Pride of the Southland band practice marching to the stadium. You can then go in the stadium with them and watch them run a spot check of pregame and the opening of the "T"!!! Chill in the afternoon then practice that night. It's going to be an AWESOME day!!!!

Thursday: Knox Co. High School football jamboree at Neyland Stadium.
Friday: Hamilton Co. High School football jamboree at Finley Stadium.
Saturday: UT open practice at Neyland Stadium.

I'm gettin' fired up !!!

We are planning on doing the same thing. I got a boat load of new tailgating equip for Christmas last year and we are gonna test it out for the open practice.

So, you can go in early and watch the band to the "T"?!?!?!

What area is everyone planning on parking for ealry tailgating?? G-10 is what we are leaning towards.

Thanks!

Bringing 4 from Rhea Co. but I need some more details. Practice starts at 7:00 right ?

VN Store

Back