One win, just one....

ThePriceofGas

I feel like if we could just get that one big win we would starting turn the corner. I know we are still down on depth, still young, but I feel like if these guys could just feel what it is like to win and win against good competition their confidence would jump tremendously. Give them the mind set they could play with some of these teams. I know we are headed that way, just ready for it to get here.

I am all for it starting this Saturday!!

Go Vols, we are behind you and ready!

Reactions: 3 people
I agree one big win just might give our guys the confidence to realize they can win some off these games. It would be nice going in to Sunday with a win against Florida. GO VOLS!

I agree one big win just might give our guys the confidence to realize they can win some of these games. It would be nice going into Sunday with a win against Florida. GO VOLS!

Forget the players. I need "one big win" to show me we got the right coach(which I still think we do). A good coach will steal one or two they shouldn't win. If we get crushed by FL and GA I lose all confidence in Butch. On the other hand, if we can win one of these or at the least out preform expectation maybe the future is as bright as we thought it was 2 months ago. Here's hoping. GBO!!!!!

We will get settled in and win one or two we aren't supposed to. Oregon was 1 awful game, but I believe CBJ will use that as leverage in getting our players fired up and playing more aggressive.

First couple of running plays QB needs to keep the ball just to plant a seed that it's an option. UF will play run first anyway and also please take a chance on 4th down a couple times. If we lose gambling it's a lot better than losing playing conservative.

Your expectations of winning depend on how well our QB plays tomorrow. Dobbs will most likely start next season. Who gets the nob? Could be Worleys last chance to prove himself. Obviously Chainey and Dooley put everything into Bray and didn't focus on what happened after Bray.

Forget the players. I need "one big win" to show me we got the right coach(which I still think we do). A good coach will steal one or two they shouldn't win. If we get crushed by FL and GA I lose all confidence in Butch. On the other hand, if we can win one of these or at the least out preform expectation maybe the future is as bright as we thought it was 2 months ago. Here's hoping. GBO!!!!!

Sad that you do not understand. Hard to steal a win when your talents is at the bottom of the league. We have no name quarterback going down to the swamp.

If lose all confidence that is alright. Tenn can make it without you.

Reactions: 1 person
I hope you're right OP. I have reservations about thinking we can score points on teams with better than average defenses, but I'll be watching and waiting for it to happen.

I feel like if we could just get that one big win we would starting turn the corner. I know we are still down on depth, still young, but I feel like if these guys could just feel what it is like to win and win against good competition their confidence would jump tremendously. Give them the mind set they could play with some of these teams. I know we are headed that way, just ready for it to get here.

If Worley doesn't learn the read-option offense soon...the Vols will be lucky to win two more games...that is the key to a winning season.:rock2:

Reactions: 1 person

spoken like a true vandy fan. forget the players?..its all about you now?... :crazy:

If Worley doesn't learn the read-option offense soon...the Vols will be lucky to win two more games...that is the key to a winning season.:rock2:

Yeah the past couple of National Championship teams have really been using the read option...oh wait

Wouldn't hurt that a win would probably result in a surge in UT product and ticket sales, and would guarantee a sell out for the GA game!!:rock:

VN Store

Back