One year ago today, UT awarded win over PSU

did you even bother to read the link you posted?

Tennessee does not get credit for another victory or the loss taken away. The Vols record for 2006 remains 9-4.

(not like you'll respond anyway)

Reactions: 17 people
I don't like this practice of taking wins away as punishments. If someone cheats to win, sure. But a butt whipping is still a butt whipping regardless of what records show. If we lose, I prefer it stay a loss.

Yes, because the defensive coordinator was assaulting children means PSU had a competitive advantage on the field and we should now count the win. OP, your threads are always a disaster.

Reactions: 3 people
I don't like this practice of taking wins away as punishments. If someone cheats to win, sure. But a butt whipping is still a butt whipping regardless of what records show. If we lose, I prefer it stay a loss.

It wasn't a butt whipping.
It was a fumble.

Reactions: 1 person
Yes, because the defensive coordinator was assaulting children means PSU had a competitive advantage on the field and we should now count the win. OP, your threads are always a disaster.

recruiting classes that wouldn't have existed, etc.

Butt whipping? Did you even watch the game?

A lost fumble cost us the game.

It's ridiculous to punish those players for the sins of the coach. They're not the ones who were molesting kids.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 3 people
It would be nice if we could go one week without a Fulmer related topic popping up on a frequent basis. Maybe the moderators can structure a Fulmer/Kiffin/Dooley/Gruden forum in the "Other Forums." Think of it as a four-way intersection for the VolNation irritants and peons to play in traffic.

Reactions: 1 person
It would be nice if we could go one week without a Fulmer related topic popping up on a frequent basis. Maybe the moderators can structure a Fulmer/Kiffin/Dooley/Gruden forum in the "Other Forums." Think of it as a four-way intersection for the VolNation irritants and peons to play in traffic.

Not off to a good start here with your 5th post.

VN Store

Back