Opinion on section V

wallsjm1

What do you guys thing about section V row 35? What are the goods the bads? This is where my tickets are

You will love it. High enough to have depth perception. Good view of the Jumbotron. Probably around the 15 yard line. And the bonus is that the sun will set behind you for afternoon kickoffs and you won't die of heat exhaustion during the September games.

My understanding is I'm somewhere close to the 30

You will be near the 30. We are between the 30-35 in section V. You are on the west side and you will always be in the shade, always. Plus there is a secret for those in V that I won't put on here. You can message me to ask me.....

You will be near the 30. We are between the 30-35 in section V. You are on the west side and you will always be in the shade, always. Plus there is a secret for those in V that I won't put on here. You can message me to ask me.....

Does it have to do with an unknown concession area that's sort of tucked away? I know section S has one, V should be the same.

Except PMs haven't worked in almost 2 years

my guess is seats in between the goal lines lower level are good..at least that's what others have told me...(This post contains sarcasm)

What do you guys thing about section V row 35? What are the goods the bads? This is where my tickets are
Neyland Stadium - Approximate View From Section A Row 50

V50.jpg

V will run from around the 20 to the 35 yard line. They are good seats and that area includes a lot of player's family tickets. You will enjoy them. Seat numbers run from low numbers nearer to the 35 to higher numbers near the 20. The aisle splits them at about seat 15/16. The split varies slightly by row since there are a few more seats in higher rows. As noted, there is not a bad seat in the stadium and yours are very good.

I've been in Section V, row 26 for about five years. I'm on the aisle---which affords a little extra leg room---Plus, if you haven't already done so, I'd order the seat cushions/backs that UT's vendor installs. Worth it for me.

Used to be in Section C (at the 50 yd. line) but way up high....row 60. I like the Section V seats better.

I got Y9, row 30 for the AP game. Never sat on the "Hill" side of the stadium before.

Good seats?

VN Store

Back