ORANGE šŸŠ OUT

volfaninky

IMG_3916.jpeg

Can we just all agree that the Orange šŸŠ out games are by far the best look in Neyland and should be an every week thing unless itā€™s the checker or blackout game? Donā€™t wear grey, white, black, pink, light blue or whateverā€¦ wear šŸŠ home and away. All orange just hits different!!

Last edited:
View attachment 666955

Can we just all agree that the Orange šŸŠ out games are by far the best look in Neyland and should be and every week think unless itā€™s the checker or blackout game? Donā€™t wear grey, white, black, pink, light blue or whateverā€¦ wear šŸŠ home and away. All orange just hits different!!
But I see a good amount of blue and plenty of white.

View attachment 666955

Can we just all agree that the Orange šŸŠ out games are by far the best look in Neyland and should be and every week think unless itā€™s the checker or blackout game? Donā€™t wear grey, white, black, pink, light blue or whateverā€¦ wear šŸŠ home and away. All orange just hits different!!
I totally agree.
i have been touting this for years.
but there are too many of our fans that dont like wearing orange (as blasphemous as that might sound).
Some very narcissistic types have told me that bright colors (like our shade of orange) makes them look fatter and that black makes them look slimmer.
my response: lose some damn weight thenā€¦they donā€™t usually like that answer šŸ¤Ŗ

I totally agree.
but there are too many of our fans that dont like wearing orange (as blasphemous as that might sound).
Some very narcissistic types have told me that bright colors (like our shade of orange) makes them look fatter and that black makes them look slimmer.
my response: lose some damn weight thenā€¦they donā€™t usually like that answer šŸ¤Ŗ
Well thatā€™s a nice response and motivating. šŸ˜.

Go Vols!

There is nothing in college football that projects better than solid Tennessee Orange on TV on Saturday night. Go back and look at some of the 90ā€™s broadcasts.
I've said this for more than 70 years and more significantly I had a girlfriend who went to Wisconsin and wasn't even a football fan but she said the same thing.

There's something about our color orange agains a background of green grass that's so beautiful not to mention that orange is the most conspicuous color to the human eye in daylight other than neon greenish-yellow.

Last edited:
I've said this for more than 70 years and more significantly I had a girlfriend who went to Wisconsin and wasn't even a football fan but she said the same thing.

There's something about our color orange agains a background of green grass that's so beautiful not to mention that orange is the most conspicuous color to the human eye in daylight other than neon greenish-yellow.
Chartreuse:

Reactions: MagnoliaVol
There is nothing cooler and more visually stunning than seeing Neyland checkered on national television. Its a feat of modern college football and nothing is more impressive to see than a fan base who is all in on creating an electric atmosphere for college football, which is then shown over and over again on tv. Ive had so many people, including non-football/non-collegiate sports fans tell me as much.

View attachment 666955

I donā€™t know why this even has to be said. Why would anyone wear something other than orange (except during checker Neyland)? Itā€™s weird. But they do.

No. No we canā€™t all agree. But I still love you and will defend your right to express your free speech. (Oh Iā€™m in the wrong forum)

I really just one time would love to see a "white-out" at Neyland. Kind of surprised we haven't done it already with white unis at home. Would look fire.

Reactions: Doberman
I totally agree.
That's just in their minds. Fat is fat.

VN Store

Back