Orange and White Game Announcer?

govols105

Whoever the guy was that introduced butch jones he kept saying nayland, he was horrible i hope they don't use him at real games for anything. i told my uncle he sounded like butch's female dog. except i used a 5 letter word that means that. surely they won't do that when we run out of the T. oh my talk about making people mad.

I can't stand when people say Nayland. Especially Tennesseans

it wasn't bobby denton. it sounded like some young guy trying to sell you a car.

The announcer was Jeff Jarnigan, the PA announcer for Thompson Boling. Bobby Denton hasn't announced the Orange and White game in years.

I really like Jarnigan, but mispronouncing Neyland is a crime that should be punishable by law.

No, he didn't mispronounce it. He was on the P.A. The guy that mispronounced it was the guy who was a D.J. Two different people

No, he didn't mispronounce it. He was on the P.A. The guy that mispronounced it was the guy who was a D.J. Two different people

Okay. That makes sense then. I wouldn't think a guy that is actually employed by the UT could make that mistake.

Whoever the guy was that introduced butch jones he kept saying nayland, he was horrible i hope they don't use him at real games for anything. i told my uncle he sounded like butch's female dog. except i used a 5 letter word that means that. surely they won't do that when we run out of the T. oh my talk about making people mad.

The first time it sounded like he said nayliend...weird....however I did enjoy the renewed excitement ..

Can he replace kesling?

This is true. It was the DJ guy. I thought Jeff Jarnigan did a great job on the PA. I think he was the band announcer before Bill Williams took over.

I thought there wasn't a proper way to say Neyland? It was either Neyland or Nayland (even though Nayland sounds dumb) because there isn't an actual recording of how the General said his name.

VN Store

Back