Oregon loves telling people what they can and can’t do

hUTch2002

Wait til next year!
Can 'love letters' from home buyers perpetuate racism? This state thinks so

Apparently, it’s now Oregon’s business to whom a home seller sells their home. I love the line about these love letter potentially creating bias. If it’s my home do I not have the right to be bias in to whom I sell the home? What if I sell to person A at 10% less because I just don’t like person B as I happen to know them and that person is a jerk. That should be my right but apparently in Oregon you have to clear your buyer through the state first. Ok, so the article doesn’t say that but Oregon is certainly moving in that direction.

Apparently, it’s now Oregon’s business to whom a home seller sells their home. I love the line about these love letter potentially creating bias. If it’s my home do I not have the right to be bias in to whom I sell the home? What if I sell to person A at 10% less because I just don’t like person B as I happen to know them and that person is a jerk. That should be my right but apparently in Oregon you have to clear your buyer through the state first. Ok, so the article doesn’t say that but Oregon is certainly moving in that direction.
Oregon has tried to be California's little sister for years. Look at some of their Labor laws. It's beautiful there but the lawmakers are trying to destroy it.

So dumb as usual.

Reactions: hUTch2002

VN Store

Back