Oregon tailgating

Exfix

This wasn't really addressed in the Oregon thread but are there bars or tailgate spots ideal for visiting fans? Anyone know how easy it is to pick up tickets outside the stadium? Info from Duck fans or Oregon natives appreciated. See you all in Eugene for the upset.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
We are trying to get together our tailgating plans for Oregon. This wasn't really addressed in the Oregon thread but are there bars or tailgate spots where Vol fans plan on going? Anyone know how easy it is to pick up tickets outside the stadium? See you all in Eugene for the upset.
You'll be upset if you go to the stadium without tickets..it seats 50000

Reactions: 3 people
The hubby (a duck) says that tickets aren't too hard to pick up outside the stadium. We went for a game last year and as I recall, there were a few people selling outside. But always better to go prepared! :p

The hubby (a duck) says that tickets aren't too hard to pick up outside the stadium. We went for a game last year and as I recall, there were a few people selling outside. But always better to go prepared! :p

So, you are gonna push the orange and white on your kids, right?

Just bc you married a duck doesnt mean you have to make little ducklings.

:)

My wife and I are making the trip and would also like to know of a bar/have a destination to where other Vol fans will be 'pre-gaming.' I know someone mentioned The Cooler off Club Road in another thread.

Fly there, beat up an oregon fan and steal his tixs....thats the american way.

go vols

do what is necessary to get in my friend.......:naughty:

My wife and I are making the trip and would also like to know of a bar/have a destination to where other Vol fans will be 'pre-gaming.' I know someone mentioned The Cooler off Club Road in another thread.

I was at Calhoun's the night before the game when "O", I got to say they are very nice people to party with. The OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO gets a little over whelming but its their thing, but as always there are good fans with bad fans. I was planning a trip but was nixed because of a meeting I have in Chicago that week of at the home office.

fly there, beat up an oregon fan and steal his tixs....thats the 'merican way.

Go vols

_wsb_720x425_merica-eagle-boobs-explosion-merica-for-mericans.png

fyp

Thanks, we can just as easily get online but at Neyland you can get better seats for less close to game time and I wondered if it was the same in OR.

Heard that also. That may be where we go Saturday morning unless we hear otherwise. There will be four of us (2 couples), and you'll recognize us by our significant others that are way better looking than we are. I still think my wife may have hit her head as a child and has some permanent judgement issues and/or vision problems.

I did. It opens early and is very convenient to the stadium. lots of tailgaters on the road to the stadium from there, as well.

TheTN alumni are having the Big Orange Tailgate tour party in the Duck walk tailgate area directly across Martin Luther King Blvd from Autzen stadium. A large group of us are flying out of Knoxville and staying in Eugene and will be at the tailgate.

Thanks, we can just as easily get online but at Neyland you can get better seats for less close to game time and I wondered if it was the same in OR.

Tickets for the Oregon vs Tenn game will do nothing but get MORE expensive as the game approaches. Not less expensive. Unless you are talking 10 minutes before kick off from some scalper in the parking lot who's stuck with a ticket or two.

TheTN alumni are having the Big Orange Tailgate tour party in the Duck walk tailgate area directly across Martin Luther King Blvd from Autzen stadium. A large group of us are flying out of Knoxville and staying in Eugene and will be at the tailgate.

I'm going!! And I'm making my husband go too... He'll be the one in duck gear.

VN Store

Back